Chapter 6

Its been like three hours after a laid to sleep on the bed in the room. Of course I couldn't sleep. Its been creepy and after a while a felt a bit cold. I wanted to sleep so badly but I was scared too. I got closer to the window and sat on the floor. I leaned on the wall and listened to the noises from the woods.
"Hey" I called Taylor. He said he would be outside all night. "you alpha guy" I added and he didn't respond to me.
"I am Taylor by the way" he said and I smiled.
"Nice to meet you. I am a girl who wants to go home because she is to cold and she is scared from the spiders in this creepy room" I said
"That's the life" he said
"What do you want?" I asked him.
He didn't answer my question. He didn't say anything. Suddenly I felt some weird noises and in one moment I saw him getting in the room through the broken window.
"Nate won't be happy when he sees what did you do with his room" he said and sat next to me.
"Ha, if we could call it room" I said ironically
"This is not 5 star hotel" he said and I decided not to give a comment on that.
"I am scared of animals" I broke the silence that last for a few minutes "I hate them. I never let any dog in the house or a cat, even when Nate and my brother were dying for it." I added.
"I was scared from dogs too when I was little. And lets not talk about wolfs" he said and laughed.
"I lost my cousin I lost the guy I loved like my own brother. He was my best friend and now..." I said. The words were just getting out of my mouth and I left like telling everything that I needed to tell. I didn't care who was next to me. I just wanted to say it loud, to say what I feel.
"You didn't lose him. He is the same Nate. At least the same Nate with you." He said and looked at me. I just looked away. I wasn't sure it was true.
"I read everything about the werewolves on internet" I said to him.
"So stupid decision. Ask me and I'll tell you everything you wanna know" he said
"Did you turn Nate into one?" I started with my first question.
"Yes" he answered me immediately.
"Did he want to or you did it without him knowing it?"
"Nobody from my pack is werewolf without their agreement. Nate wanted to be one and I needed another wolf in my pack. Nate was the perfect one." He said and I sat in front of him. I couldn't ask him any other question about Nate. I knew Nate needs to answer me it by himself.
"Why do you need a pack?" I asked him looking him deeply in his dark eyes.
"To protect people and fight against the packs that are doing evil to the people" he said
"You said before that werewolves are not doing bad to the people"
"There are packs that picked the wrong path" he said "Nate knows it too and he thinks like me" he said and I looked away
"He was selfish" I said
"That's between you two" he said and I didn't respond.
"Any other question or I can go to sleep now?" He asked me
"Make them red" I said and looked him at his eyes again. I couldn't believe those words escaped from my mouth. I didn't even know I want to see his red eyes again.
He didn't say anything. He closed his eyes and in the second he opened it they weren't black anymore. They were red shining.
"They are amazing" I said after a while just watching at them.
Vanessa shut up are you giving him a compliment?
I couldn't look away from them. It was not describable feeling.
Suddenly he showed his black eyes back. I wanted to look at his red eyes a bit more. He shouldn't have done that. 
"Let go" he said and stood up
"Where?" I asked him
"You'll sleep in my room and I'll sleep here" he said.
I stood up and followed him.
"I am sure it's the same shit" I said while I was going behind him.
"So no need to even enter in it." He said and turned around "Let's go back and you can sleep in that one" he added
"No. I'll try my happiness." I faked a smile.
He opened the door from the room and turn on the light.
Wow there is a light.
The room was a real room. I got surprised. The bed was big with white sheets and there was a wardrobe and a table in front of the window. It wasn't dark at all and it was a normal room.
"Wow" I didn't know what to say.
"You have blanket on the bed. I am sure you're not going to be cold here" he said and went toward the door. "And there isn't spiders here" he added
"Wait" I said and he turned around.
"And where are you going to sleep?" I asked him
"In Nate's room" he said and I looked down. I felt a bit stupid because I broke it and now I took his room. I felt ashamed. Great just what I needed.
"Good night" he said and closed the door before I could even tell him good night or something.
I laid on the bed and just watched around the room because I couldn't feel asleep. I so wanted to sleep but somehow I wanted to look around the room. It was simple but somehow unique. I smiled and fell asleep.

-

I woke up. I heard some voices from outside. I could barely open my eyes but I stood up and looked through the window. I saw the boys all half naked not wearing any shirts and just talking with each other and laughing. Taylor was there too I couldn't not to spot his body with the tattoo on it. I also saw that the other boys were having tattoos too. I saw Nate getting out of the house. He was without shirt too and my eyes widened when I saw the big tattoo on his back. When the hell he did it? 
They saw me that I was watching at them, so I didn't have any choice so I opened the window.
"Like what you see princess?" Jackson asked me and I rolled my eyes.
In that moment I saw familiar bag on the ground. It was mine. Probably Nate brought it for me.
"Actually yeah" I said and all looked at me. They really thought I admitted it.
"The bag idiots." I said and they all looked at it.
"Nate give me it please." I said to Nate and he went to take it. Then suddenly started jumping on the wall on the house and after a while he was in front of me and gave me the bag. I wasn't shocked anymore. It started being usual to me.
I closed the window and smiled. Nate. He was still carrying about me. He brought me bag with clothes and I didn't even asked for it. I needed it though and he knew it.
I quickly changed my clothes and fixed my hair. Then I tried to get out of the house and go with the boys. It wasn't easy. The house was dark and big and I could barely find the front door. When I came out I went toward the boys. They were all dressed now thanks god.
"Here I brought you some fruits" Nate said to me and gave me a plate with some fruits.
"Thanks" I said and looked at him. He smiled. The things were different between us and I hated how awkward it was.
I took some fruit and they were all looking at me.
"What?" I asked " keep talking and laughing like before. I'll finish this and go home" I said and they all moved their looks from me and looked at Taylor. He had a small laugh on his face and looked at me.
"Where did you find the wolfsbane?" He asked at me but still smiling.
"Why are you laughing?" I looked at him "I am not that stupid to tell you." I added
"So you are staying here tonight too" he said
"I am not your beta. I am not in your pack." I said to him "and don't worry I won't mess up with you anymore. I'll try to forget you all." I said and looked at Nate. "Not you." I smiled to him. Nate was still my everything no matter what.
"Look Vanessa..." He spoke to me but suddenly stood up. It seemed like something was happening.
"Taylor" Nate went closer to Taylor and he just showed him to be quiet.
We all stood up.
"Go next to Vanessa" Taylor said to Nate and I was confused. I didn't know what's happening.
Nate came next to me and suddenly I saw them all showing their teeth and long nails.
I looked at Nate. He made me another sign to be quiet.
Suddenly I heard a lot of wolfs noises. But they weren't coming from any of the boys. They were all shut and I realized someone was coming. Some werewolves.
I couldn't even see when Chuck and Jackson fell on the ground. There were two werewolves that pulled them. The other guy, Isaac fell too.
"Stop it Monica" I heard Taylor's voice and he was following the werewolves with his look. He had his eyes red and his teeth showed up. I was still confused.
Then one of two of them started fighting with Taylor. He was man. I turned to see Nate but he wasn't next to me anymore. He was a few meters behind me laying on the ground.
I looked at Taylor again and suddenly in front of me showed a blond girl with the same height like me. Her eyes were blue. She touched my hair and cheek. I froze. I was trembling from fear she was a werewolf.
"Who is she Taylor?" She asked Taylor. I looked behind her and I saw the guy holding Taylor's arms from behind and Taylor couldn't move.
"Leave her Monica" Taylor said to her.
"Who are you?" She asked me looking me deeply in the eyes.
"Taylor's maid. I came to clean the house and now I had free time til you came and made this mess. I need to clean the garden again." I said and faked a smile.
Did I really made the worst joke with some unfamiliar werewolf who is about to kill me? It would be better if she kill you. You won't be so stupid anymore.
"Ha very funny. You have luck I killed enough for today." She said and turned around and looked at Taylor. She went toward him.
Thanks god. She left me.
"We are two for know. We'll be whole pack in a while." She said to him and the guy let go off Taylor. "You have time to chose Taylor. Be smart" she said and they both disappear.
The boys stood up and Taylor came toward me.." You really wanna die right?" He yelled at me, looking me at the eyes "learn to keep your mouth shut." He yelled again.
"Nate take her home and make sure she won't come here ever again" he said to Nate. "And if that happens you'll be both death" he yelled and got in the house.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Let's go" Nate said to me.
I didn't have a choice. I went with Nate but I turned around so many times to see if Taylor is out or he is watching at us.
He wasn't.