Chapter 40

When I woke up Jack was still sleeping.  He was still naked from last night and I was enjoying looking at his naked and toned back. I didn't want to wake him up but I needed to. It was time for me to get ready for leaving.

I just laid back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to be somewhere without Jack.
"It's time to go right?" I heard Jack's voice. He probably heard me I woke up. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me and leaned on his elbow. I didn't say anything. I just kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me.

After a while I stood up and got ready for leaving. I left the room and first went and visited Sarah. She was laying in her bed in her pajamas and she jumped off the bed when she saw me.

"Nessa" she screamed with her childish voice and jumped in my lap immediately.
"Did you sleep well princess?" I asked her and planted a kiss on her cheek.
"Yes and I had serious conversation with my mum" she said seriously and I couldn't not to laugh. She was so sweet when she was acting like adult person.
"Will you tell me about it?" I asked seriously and we both sat on her bed.
"She told me that I should not be sad because you'll leave, because you'll go and save us from our enemies and you'll get back soon and bring me a lot of presents" she said happily and clapped with her little hands.
"That's true" I said and smiled. I tried to act like everything's good and that I was happy.
"And in meanwhile me and Jack are going to wait for you here and make parties and then we'll make big party when you come back" she said, still smiling.
"That's a good plan" I said and couldn't not to hug her again.

"Did I hear my name somewhere?"I saw Jack getting into the room. He was also looking happy in front of Sarah and she hugged him immediately.

"Yup, I was telling Nessa what are we going to do while she is going to fight with the bad people." she said to him and then tell him all her plans again.

"Now at the end, I want to see you hugged and Jack you should kiss her for goodbye" she said seriously and looked at both of us.
"Hey that's.." Jack wanted to say something and looked at Sarah.
"Please" she begged and I couldn't not to smile on that. Jack looked at me. He got closer to me and gave me a short kiss on the lips.
"Yey" Sarah screamed and I couldn't not to laugh.

We finally said goodbye and we got out of the room. We got outside and I saw everyone from my pack waiting for me in front of the car.
I didn't need to go and visit Hades for the last time. There wasn't nothing else to talk about. He said what he needed to say.

I said bye to Jack and after we hugged I got in the car and me and my four werewolves made our way to Indiana.

The ride was quiet and while Tony, werewolf from my pack, was driving the rest of us were just sitting quiet. Sam and Lisa were at the back seat, and Luke was on the middle seat. I was sitting on the passenger seat.

"You know they hooked up right?" Tony looked at me in one moment and smiled.
"Who?" I asked a bit confused but then I realized he talked about Lisa and Sam.
"Shut you idiot" I heard Lisa from the back and laughed.

"Now I know" I said.
"Hey can we ask you something?" Lisa asked me in one moment.

"You want to ask me or all of you?" I asked and chuckled. I wasn't so serious though.

"I think all of us" she said seriously.

"Yeah, sure" I said and smiled.
"We know Nate is your cousin, but..." she started and I just faked a smile and looked down at my hands on my lap. ''are you going to kill him because he killed David?" she asked and I looked through the window. I didn't answered immediately. I knew they wanted it. They were feeling bad and missed David too. They wanted death for the killer as much as I wanted to.
"I miss David as much as you guys do. These past two weeks I was thinking just to kill the man that killed him." I started talking. "I found it" I said and looked down. Obviously I showed them I was weak on that and wasn't so sure what should I do.
"We wanted you to know that we totally understand you and if you don't do that..." Tony started talking but I decided to cut him off.
"We'll see what's going to happen ok?" I looked at him. "Now, let's be focused of this work" I changed the subject.
"We need to find an alpha pack and kill it. It's not that hard" Luke said casually.
"We'll see" I said and looked through the window.

I didn't even realized when I fall asleep. I hated naps and stuff and I have no idea how I fall asleep.
When I woke up I looked around to see we were on some gas station and everyone were out of the car. I saw Sam and Lisa leaned on the car and Tony and Luke were nowhere to be seen.
I decided to go out of the car and the both of them looked at me.

"Where are we?" I asked both of them as I looked around.
"We are almost in the city. We have just one more hour driving" Sam answered and I just smiled.

I saw Luke and Tony getting out of the shop and carrying bags with them.
"Did you stole the whole store?" I asked and laughed. I knew they don't have to much money. I was just kidding though.
"No food for you" Luke said and winked at me.
"Yeah, sure" I said and chuckled.

We got back in the car and we started eating chips, drinking cola and eating chocolate. That's what happens when boys are buying food.

It was funny though. We were talking and laughing about things.

We were in almost in the city, but we should go in the woods. Hades had some house there and we tried to find it first. It wasn't hard. The house was very old house and there was nothing around her except trees. It was hidden deeply in the woods.
When we got in we saw there was a lot of dust in in. It was all pretty dirty and it was obvious that nobody was entering the house for years. I couldn't smell nothing but those usual scents in old house. That was good I guess.

We were looking around the house. There was two couches covered with white sheets and there were a lot of wooden wardrobes around the big living room, I guess. The house was big, there were more then four rooms in it and it was dark.

"This is creepy" Luke said in one moment.

We continue looking around when suddenly heard some noises from outside. I heard that someone was walking around the house.
I quietly got closer to the door and opened it. I saw a man, probably in his late 60s in front of the me. He was just standing there.

"Who are you people?" he asked and looked at us. Everyone were standing behind me.
"Just passing by and we found this old house. We needed some place to rest a bit" I said and laid. I smiled politely. "Is this yours house sir?" I asked him.

"No" he answered immediately. "Nobody entered this house for years" he said and looked down at the ground. It was something wrong.
"Well, there is no problem then" I said and smiled, then I closed the door.

"Am I the only one that thinks that this was weird?" Lisa asked in one moment.

"No, he is not here for nothing. I am sure" I said and started walking around the room. "Just I am not sure if he is send by the werewolves or someone else" I said and started thinking.
"We can go and follow him" Luke suggested.

"Al right, you and Sam go" I ordered "but be careful. Don't show in front of people, not yet" I added and they left the house.
We stayed in the house and I decided to go outside and call Jack. I haven't heard him since we left and it's been more then 10 hours. I called him but he wasn't answering. I decided to call him again and that time he answered. We talked a bit and I decided not to tell him about that man. I wasn't sure what was really happening and I didn't want to give them false information.

After around hour and a half Sam and Luke got back.
"The man has some house a few kilometers from here. It's look like he is living there. The house is pretty normal house. There is nothing weird in it" Sam said.
"Good to hear it" I said and smiled. "Did you find out something about the werewolves or?" I asked them.
"No sign from them." Luke answered. "We tried to find some smell or signs but there wasn't" he added. I just nodded.
"It's ok. We are here just few hours. We'll find them tomorrow" I said and smiled.

I got out of the house just to see what's around the house.
I was just walking in the dark. There was nothing but some usual noises in the woods.
I was so focused of finding that pack as soon as it was possible. I wanted to get back at Mexico. I hate being away from that house and Jack. It was weird doing things without him.

In year and a half my life changed a lot. I was a new parson and there were new people around me.
Everything that happened to me changed me and I won't say I don't like my new life, but somehow I remembered that I loved my life before too. There were a lot of people around me that loved me too.

My life is in two periods. I loved the first one and I love this one two. But right now if I have to chose I will chose Jack and Mexico without even thinking. I don't have feelings and I am not emotional but at the moment I feel something. That's feeling is telling me I have to be next to Jack. I need him and he needs me too.