Chapter 56

Vanessa and Jack left. The others left too. Maria and Nate stayed last. They both seemed like they wanted to talk with me and I wanted to talk with them too. They were around me all the time and I was always talking to them I wanted to talk about the kiss with Vanessa with someone and I knew they were the people I should talk to.
"How are you feeling?" Nate asked me. I looked at him and I tried to be serious but I couldn't not to smile. I remembered about the kiss with Vanessa immediately.
"And you are blushing?" Maria said to me laughing.
"No I am not" I said to her and she rolled her eyes.
"Yeah sure. I know you too good Taylor" she said and tapped me on the shoulder as she sat down on the couch.
"Man I don't want to get me wrong but I don't think this is a good idea" Nate said to me. I looked away from Maria immediately and looked at Nate. He was sat on the stairs and he was looking at me with serious face.
"What?" I asked confused.
"This thing with Vanessa." He said and I raised my eyebrows in unbelieving. I was surprised.
"Nate we are talking about Vanessa. I am not doing anything wrong but trying to be with her again" I said to him.
"What Nate is trying to say is that you are not doing this in the right moment" Maria said and I looked back at her. "You should wait for all this thing with Hades to ends and then you can try whatever you want." She added.
"Don't you think I waited long enough? More then year and a half Maria." I said to her. I still couldn't really understand them and I guess they couldn't understand me too.
"Don't be selfish" Nate said to me with a bit louder and angrier voice.
"I am selfish?" I asked and laughed nervously.
"Yes you are. The last thing she needs now is to be in love triangle. She doesn't need to feel weakness now. You are making her weak with everything you are trying to do." He said and I was really surprised from his words.
"Are you saying to give up on her?" I asked him. "Are you saying to give up of the girl I love?" I was starting to feel a bit angry at him.
"No" he said "I am just saying you need to think a bit. She is pregnant man and she is in relationship with Jack." He said and I made step back. I wanted to leave and not listen to him anymore. I knew she still loved me.
"Well Nate if you are trying to say she doesn't love me anymore, you are wrong" I said.
"I am not trying to say that Taylor..." He started talking but I interrupted him.
"She returned the kiss and you saw that too. I still feel and I am sure she feels something too. At the end she is going to chose." I said nervously. "And I am not selfish. If I was selfish I would've kill Jack by now." I added.
"We understand you Taylor" Maria said to me.
"No you don't. I thought you were understanding me, but after this talk I realized you don't." I said and looked at both of them.
"We are always going to be by your side." She said to me. "Just wait til this ends okay?" She gave me questioning look. I faked a smile again, but then I nodded.
"As you wish" I said and made my way toward the door. I left the house and went for a walk in the woods.

I wanted to be alone. Actually I wanted to be with Vanessa, but I knew I couldn't. That gave me more motivation to stay calm and act smartly. I needed her so badly. I wanted her back in my life again. I didn't care she was pregnant with another's man's baby. I would've make everything for their happiness. I still loved her more then anything and anyone.
The best this was that she was getting back. My old Vanessa started showing up. She wasn't gone for good.
The kiss confirmed it too. She didn't push me away in the first seconds. She returned the kiss and I felt her amazing lips over again. The feeling was not describable. It was something I would remember all my life and never forget it. Actually I won't forget even a moment with Vanessa.
I wanted more. I wanted to kiss her and hug her over and over again.
She was the girl I love and I wanted to be with her.

Vanessa's POV

Jack and I got back at the apartment for breakfast. Nate and Maria were already sat on the table and eating.
"Morning guys" I smiled to them and sat next to Nate. I winked at him happily and took a toast from the table. Jack went in the bedroom.
"I'll be back in an hour" Jack said as he got back.
"Where are you going?" Nate asked him.
"To train with my pack. He won't let me to train with them" I said and Jack smiled at me. I looked at him with mad look and he just winked at me and left.
I stayed alone with Nate and Maria.

"So Vanessa, don't you wanna tell us something or ask?" Nate asked me. I felt both of their looks were on me and I tried not to look them at the eyes. I didn't want any serious conversation with them. Actually there wasn't reason for talking. I wanted to forget the kiss.
"I really hope you'll keep your mouths shut and forget about what you saw that night." I said seriously to them.
"Wow, that was rough" Nate mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you do that?" Maria asked me.
"I hadn't planned to do that" I said and finally looked them at the eyes. "I wanna forget about it. I am with Jack and I am good. I wanna that to stay like that. Let's say that Taylor is only my past, the best from my past" I said and in that moment I heard the door opened. I looked at it immediately and saw Taylor coming in the apartment. I knew he heard everything I said before. He looked at me. I stared at him for a while til I decided to stand up.
"I'll be in the room." I said

"You don't need to run away. I came here just to take Nate. We have a car to repair." Taylor said.

Looks like my dad and Philip couldn't repair the car so Nate and Taylor were planning to help them.

"Why you didn't took it to a mechanic anyway?" I asked. Taylor wanted to answer me but I interrupted him. "Actually I don't wanna know. I am off to sleep." I said as I made my way toward the bedroom. I closed the door and threw myself on the bed. I lied that I'd go to sleep. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to escape from Taylor. I couldn't really look him at the eyes. It was still weird.

I heard Nate and Taylor left. I relieved a bit.
"Can I come in?" I heard Maria's voice from the other side of the room.

"Sure" I said. She got in and smiled at me. "Please don't ask me anything" I looked at her. She laid next to me on the bed, without saying anything. We were both laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling.
"I know you still feel something about him and that's normal, but you are with Jack, you'll have a baby with him and I know you wanna be with him. Don't worry I get it." she said. "And you know we won't say anything to Jack. That's not our job, but we are worried about you." she added.

"Seems like everyone is worried about me except myself." I said and nervously laughed.
"You are worried too. I know it" she said.
"Yes but not about me. I am worried about my baby and Jack." I said "About you guys" I said and looked at Maria. "I am getting you back in my life and the feel is so good. I don't wanna lose you again. I realized the life without people around you that loves you, sucks. You can;t go on without friends and family. I have Jack, but that's not enough." I said and I saw her smiling to me.

"I missed you so much. I knew you'll be back" she said to me. "And don't worry you won't lose us, you never did and you never will." she said and then I smiled back at her.

It was nice talking with her a bit. The conversations with Maria were helping me lot not just these days, but all my life.

We were still laying on the bed and talking when suddenly my phone buzzed. I saw it was Tony. I answered the call immediately.

"Nessa, come here immediately." he said with kinda nervous voice.
"What? Why?" I asked him and stood up from the bed. I got worried immediately.
"Just come okay?" he kinda yelled and I was sure it was something wrong.

"We need to go at the woods" I said to Maria.
"But let's call Nate and Taylor first" she said while I was dressing up my jacket.
"We'll call them after we get in the car and start driving. There is something wrong and I can feel it." I said to her. She nodded and we left. We got in her car and she tarted driving toward the woods. I called Nate and told him what happened and he say they'll go at the woods too.

I got scared, something bad happened, I was feeling it.