Chapter 37

Vanessa's POV
I got back at my room, furious. They killed my werewolf. It was painful and made me nervous. My werewolf was dead and I found the killer. I thought I would kill him in the moment I was going to see him, but this time was different. I had a new life and everything, but there was some part of me that didn't want to kill Nate. I couldn't do it. I was weak and it was first time those months I was feeling that way.
I started taking my clothes off and went to take a shower. I wanted to think well about everything. I promised I would kill the killer. I promised to David and wanted to do it but killing Nate...
I was thinking during the whole shower.
I got out and wrapped a white towel around my body. I got back at the bedroom and saw Jack entering the room.
"Hey" I smiled to him as he got closer go me and wrapped his arms around me.
"You smell good" he mumbled and kissed me.
"Is Sarah OK?" I asked him and departed from him. I went in front of the mirror and started drying my hair.
"Are you OK?" He asked me, avoiding my question. I saw him through the mirror, standing behind me.
"Yeah" I said and smiled.
All this thing with Jack is so long story.
It all started when I got here. After Hades kidnapped me he took me here and put me in the cells. One day I saw Jack coming toward me and unlocked the cell. I was scared like hell. My face was looking awful of all the crying. I was weak, so weak. Jack was the guy I hated probably the most on this world and I didn't want to see him like ever again, but he was there in front of me.
He dragged me somewhere and that's when Hades bit me. He changed me into a werewolf. I wanted to die, I didn't want to live. I wanted to kill myself but that was not possible. Every moment someone was around me, mostly Jack. He was trying to talk with me but I was ignoring him all the time. I was getting emotionless day by day.
At the begging I was crying a lot. I missed my friends and family. I missed Taylor. I missed him like hell.
Everything changed after my first full moon. They didn't lock me anywhere. I was free in the hall. The full moon was something new for me. It was stronger then me and I couldn't face it. I was under the full moon's control and didn't think about other thing. I just wanted to fight and kill. The worst was that they didn't stopped me. I was in the hall and a few other betas were in it too. That was when I first killed. I wasn't feeling anything that moment, but the day after I was having the worst moments in my life. I was a killer. I was regretting and wanted to delete all those memories from killing those guys.
Day by day I was fighting more and more. I was becoming a real werewolf. There was only my werewolf side. Jack was next to me all the time. I was getting more werewolf and more cold. I forgot about feelings, about love and family. Jack and I talked a lot. I found out everything about him. Then of course we talked about that night when he was like torturing me. I wasn't excepting it but he somehow apologize for it. We started getting closer. He opened up to me and at the end I found out he was following me before and he wrote that apologizing letter. I started realizing some things. It was all good, but there was something different with me. I didn't care. I didn't care about any apologize or any feelings. I wasn't feeling anything, my heart was cold. On my second full moon I was fighting with whole pack in the big hall. That's when I killed the alpha on the pack and became alpha. I still couldn't control good and I was already an alpha. That made me even more bad than I was before.

I started getting closer to Jack but that was only something like addiction and passion. We ended up together. Day by day, I was feeling more attracted to Jack. Our relationship became real relationship.

"Hey are you even listening to me" suddenly Jack's voice interrupted my thoughts.
"I was just thinking something" I said to him looking away from him.
"Sarah is going to be really mad if you don't go to sleep with her tonight" he said to me. "She wanted me to tell you that" he smiled.
Sarah was Monica's and Edward's daughter and she was the one that started calling me Nessa. Nobody called me Vanessa ever again and I didn't mind. I actually liked it. New life, new person, new name. We were so close with her. She was real cutie. I didn't know with kids but she was something different. She was so innocent and smart. She was so pretty and looked like some princess. We were getting so well. She was even more connected with me and Jack, because her dad was dead. Monica was the only person around her and of course me and Jack loved her very much. I didn't want to disappoint her ever.
"I will" I smiled "but we'll be just two girls in the room. We are scared to be alone" I said treasing him. I saw him chuckled. We both laughed. "I am serious. Come" I said and him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I will" he said and kissed me.
I started dressing up. Jack was still in the room.
"Nessa are you OK?" He asked me in one moment. I looked at him confused. "I mean you saw..." He started talking and I saw where was that going.
"I saw nobody. I found David's killer, but I am sure Monica is going to kill him before me" I said to him.
Nate killed Edward. Monica was furious and her only intention is to kill Nate and I it was totally understandable. The love of her life was dead and the father of her daughter too. She was eager for revenge.
"Nessa you can't kill Nate" Jack said to me and I raised my eyebrows. I didn't see that coming.
"Jack, David is dead. My first werewolf is dead. I don't care about anything else." I said to him seriously.
"OK don't be mad" he said and got closer to me. "Let's go if you are ready" he said to me and I nodded. We both went in Sarah's bedroom. She was waiting for us on her bed and she started jumping when we got in.

"Let's play" she said and me and Jack didn't have a choice, so we just nodded, smiling.
"This is little Sarah and she is going to be your daughter." She said and took her doll and gave it to me. We were always playing this games. We all sat on the bed and played with the doll on parents and sisters. We played that for hours.
"Don't you have sleep or something. It's almost 10 PM" Jack said to her in one moment while he was hugging her.
"No." She said and didn't want to let go of the hug with Jack.
"I am jealous." I said and faked sad face.
"Come here" Jack said and we all hugged.
Finally Sarah decided to sleep. Jack was from her left side and I was on the right. She was holding our hands and peacefully fall asleep. Me and Jack were still awake.
"She is like an angel" Jack said while we were looking at her. I just smiled. It was true.
"Let's sleep too" I said to him.
"I want my kiss for goodnight" he said smirking. I just chuckled and leaned on my elbow. I kissed him and later we both fall asleep.

Taylor's POV

We were all sitting in the dark cell. The two guys were still in front of it. We all didn't know what to do. Everyone were waiting for me to say something but I didn't know what. We desperately needed some plan. I wanted to save us and Vanessa too. Vanessa or Nessa? That was all messed up and it was killing me.
"She is not Vanessa" Jackson decided to speak.
"I wanna kill everyone here and that son of a bitch Hades, because of all they did to her" Nate said furiously.
"Taylor?" Maria called me. I wasn't talking. "Are you ok?" she asked
"Like never before. I am enjoying" I said ironically and faked a smile.
"It was a stupid question. I am sorry" she said.

"Hey you" I spoke to one of the guys standing in front of the cell. "Can you call for Vann.." I was about to say Vanessa, because that was her name, but after all i heard I changed my mind. "for Nessa" I said and stood up.

"Man, it's late" he said "and don't think she is going to come just because you called her" he said and laughed.

"Just call her" I said to him. At the end she knew me. If she ever loved me she would've come. I needed to try to talk with her as soon as possible.

He took his phone out of the pocket of his jacket and called someone.
"He wants to talk with Nessa" he said and the hung up.
"Is she coming?" I asked.
"We'll see" he said.

It passed more then a ten minutes. She didn't came. I was walking nervously around the cell.
Suddenly I heard some steps and I turned around toward the hall to see a man walking toward us. He got closer and I saw it was Jack. That Jack.

"Good evening people" he said with happy voice and stood in front of the cell. "Who are you waiting for?" he asked. The guy obviously called him.
"Where is she idiot?" Nate furiously asked after he stood up and got closer to the bars.
"WOW, calm down Nate." he said "You probably think Nessa" he added. "Well she is sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I came by myself" he said and that was it. I wanted to kill him in the same moment. He looked at me. Those words were for me, to make me jealous. "So what did you wanted from Nessa?" he asked
"What did you do to her?" Maria asked. "Come on is it something supernatural or what?" she continue. "She is not like herself" she added.

"Well after Hades turned her she became werewolf and then she killed whole pack and its alpha and she became alpha. That's it." he said casually. "She has her own pack and we are all happy now" he said and winked.
"and you were probably torturing her before she became a werewolf." I decided to speak. I was provoking him. I wanted to remind him about that night when he did that scar on her leg. "You know stab your nails in her leg. Did you make some other scar on her body Jack?" I asked and got closer to him. We were facing each other. He lost the smile on his face. He made serious face.
"I guess you are never going to find out because you'll never see her body again" he said seriously. "I am going to keep it for myself" he added, turned around and left.
I was furious I couldn't hold the anger anymore. I needed to change. My heart was beating faster and in the next moment I was already wolfing. I needed to punch the wall. My hand started bleeding.

"Taylor calm down" I heard Nate's voice.
"Leave me. I am good" I mumbled still leaned on the stoned wall.

The next three days I didn't hear anything about Vanessa. I actually didn't hear anything about anyone from upstairs.