Chapter 9

I woke up and I changed my pajamas, after that I washed my face and I went downstairs while I was trying to make my hair in a ponytail. It was quiet in the house. Nobody was woken up. I went toward the kitchen and made me some coffee. I took it and went toward the living room. I saw someone was laying on the sofa, sleeping. Then I saw it was Taylor. He was shirtless and laying on the stomach. I could've see his muscular back and the tattoo on it. I couldn't look away from it.
He has a perfect body. He is amazing.
I made step back to get out of the room, but suddenly I pushed the the vase on the commode.
"Shit" I said and I looked at Taylor. He stood up. I woke him up.
"Vanessa" he mumbled with sleepy voice. His hair was messy and he was barely had his eyes open. He was still sleepy.
"Sorry. I wake you up" I said and put my coffee in the table. I tried to clean the vase I broke.
I am so stupid. I hate myself.
"What's the time?" He asked me and stood up
"Almost 12:00" I said
"Where are the boys?" he asked and started looking for something
"I don't know. I just woke up." I said "what are you looking for?" I asked him when I put the pieces of the vase on one place.
"My shirt" he said.
I looked around and I didn't see it anywhere. I couldn't not to look at his perfect body. I was shaking somehow. He was there standing in front of me and god it was eyes hurting.
"I'll bring you some from Nate" I said and made step back. I was still awkwardly looking at him and I was like stupid girl that has no idea what was doing.
I quickly ran in Nate's room and in the moment I opened the door I saw Jackson on Nate's bed and Chuck on the couch. They were both sleeping. But when I opened the door I made lot of noise and they woke up.
"Morning" I said to them and opened Nate's wardrobe. I took some shirt and quickly got out of the room.
I started going toward the living room when I saw Taylor in the kitchen making coffee. I was getting closer to him and trying not to be seen. I wanted to see his body a little bit more before he dress up the shirt
He is so hot. God Vanessa be serious. You can like him. He is not beautiful don't think he is beautiful. He is ugly.
Who am I kidding. He is amazing.
I bet my lip while a lot of was going on in my mind.
"Want some coffee?" Taylor suddenly asked me and I jumped off my feet. He realized I was watching at him. He turned and looked at me.
"Here is a shirt" I said and gave him a shirt. "No thanks" I said for the coffee offer and smiled.
He dressed up the shirt and we were shut for a few minutes.
"Taylor" suddenly we heard Nate yelling after Taylor. He quickly got in the kitchen. He just stood up in front of us and didn't spoke for a while.
"Spill it Nate" Taylor said to him.
"The house is burned" Nate said and I looked st Taylor immediately.
"Now do you mean burned?" Taylor asked Nate nervously. He got closer to him.
"Its burned. Someone burned it" Nate said and Taylor rushed toward the front door.
We both followed him and we saw Jackson and Chuck on the stairs.
"Find Isaac and come at the woods." Taylor said to them "Nate stay here in the city" he looked at Nate "they are here" Taylor said and opened the door. We all got out. Nate stayed in the house. Isaac and Chuck took Nate's car and went to find Isaac.
"Let me drive" I said to Taylor.
"Get back home Vanessa." He said without turning around
"I wanna go with you Taylor" I yelled after him and ran in front of him. He stopped walking and looked away, not in me "Don't you get it" I said and he looked at me.
"OK fine" he said and we quickly got in my car.
I started driving.
"Who are they?" I asked him in one moment.
"The pack that is haunting us" he said
"Why are they haunting you?" I asked
"Because of me." He said and I looked at him.
"What did you do?"
"Nothing. That's the reason why they want me death" he said
"I don't get it" I said confused
"They want me in their pack but I don't want it. If I don't join them they'll kill me" he said.
"Wow. Why you didn't join them?" I asked
"I don't wanna be a killer OK?" He yelled
I didn't say a word. He yelled so much and he looked nervous. I didn't want to make him even more nervous with my questions. 
"Sorry." He said with calmer voice. He realized he yelled at me.
"Its OK" I said.
We arrived in front of the house. It was all burned. I couldn't believe I was seeing it. Before I wanted it to be burn but now I was feeling bad.
I saw Jackson, Chuck and Isaac and some unfamiliar girl in front of it. They saw us. We got out of the car and went toward them.
"Jess?" Taylor looked at the girl
"I heard you need help" she smiled
"I don't know even what I need" Taylor said and looked at the house. I saw he was disappointed. "Are you all here? The whole pack?" Taylor looked at her.
Wow whole pack?
"Its just me now. They'll be here tomorrow" she said
I had no idea what were they talking about.
Taylor started going around the house and I followed him. He was still desperately watching at the totally burned house.
"Who is she?" I asked him
"A friend of ours." He said
"Is she an werewolf too?"
"Yeah. She has a pack and they'll help us" he said and looked at me.
"How can I help?" I asked him and I saw a small laugh on his face.
"You are helping more than you think" he smiled at me. "It's enough to be around me" he said and continue walking. 
"How do you mean?" I asked him confused. His words were confusing. I didn't know what to think about it. 
"Its not all about the strength. Sometimes you need to feel some other feeling and feel like there is something to fight about. I have my pack to fight for. You are in it too. But you are special" he said and looked at me.
"Special like?" I looked at him with questioning look but still with a shy smile on my face.
"Like unique." He said and my heart started beating faster. My bones started shaking and I felt like I was 100 degrees. I didn't know what to say.
"Taylor..." I looked at him, speechless.
"Let's go" he said and we got back where the boys and the girl Jess were.
I saw Isaac and Jess sat on the ground and hugged. Chuck and Jackson were sitting too.
"They won't win this fight Taylor. We are stronger" she said to Taylor when we joined them.
"We aren't Jess. You know it" Taylor said and looked down.
"Its not all about the strength. You said this now" she said and looked at me. They heard our talk.
"From when do you all know each other?" I asked them. I wanted to know more about them and their history.
"Me and Taylor are friends from little" Isaac said.
"There were two werewolf packs. One was desert wolfs pack and their alpha turned me and Jackson into werewolves" Jess said and I looked at Jackson. "The alpha from the other pack turned Taylor into one" she added
"Where are these packs now?" I asked "they were all killers. I killed the alpha that turned me and that's why I am an alpha now" Jess said to me. "We are fighting against the evil for years" she said
"I met them and we tried to kill my alpha and we did it. Bill did it. But later they killed him and they killed a few other friends of our and to stop it we made our packs." Taylor said to me.
"How did you become an alpha?" I asked Taylor because I knew to become alpha you need to kill alpha and take his power.
He killed someone.
"I didn't kill anyone" he said and looked at me. He realized why I asked him that question.
I made confused look.
"Taylor is true alpha. The strongest alpha from our kind. The alpha that earned his power and didn't steal it" Jess said and I looked at Taylor.
I felt like he was really special. He was different from the others.
"That's why they want you in their pack. They are afraid of you." I said and I saw he laughed.
"They are not afraid of me" he said
"They are. They maybe have your strength. They maybe have stronger pack then your but they don't have other things you have." I said to him and he was just looking at me " you have humanity. You don't have pack. You have family." I said and looked at all of them. "You are family and you are stronger than them. There is love and goodness around you and if I understood good, they don't have that." I added.
"She is right. You have more then you think Taylor." Jess said "and the love is important too" she said and looked Isaac at the eyes. After a few seconds they shared a short kiss on the lips. They were together and in love. That looked so cute.
They are in this mess and they have time for their love.
My phone buzzed in that moment. It was Maria.
"Hey" I answered the call
"I am bored. Let's do something" she said
"I'll come at your place in a while" I said and hung up.
"I gotta go" I said and stood up.
"Nice to meet you..." Jess looked at me
"Vanessa" I smiled
"See ya again" she said and smiled. I made my way toward the car. Taylor was going next to me.
I opened the door and leaned on it.
"Well see ya then" I said to him
"Thanks" he said
"For what?" I asked confused
"For everything" he said and smiled.
"Well you welcome for that everything" I said and we both laughed.
"See ya Vanessa" he said and I got in the car. I started driving and made my way to Maria's.
I wanted to spend some normal afternoon with my best friend.
I felt happy. Taylor made me happy.