Chapter 22

I was driving toward Taylor's house. He said to me to go there before starts getting dark. In one moment my phone buzzed. It was Maria. I answered her.
"Ready for the date?" I asked her and laughed.
"Ha very funny" he said. I knew she was nervous and she was buzzing. Nate was the guy she always liked. Even when she said that's not a date I was sure it was something connected with love and stuff.
"Are you nervous?" I asked her.
"No. There is nothing to be nervous about" she said and we both shut for a moment.
"Well have a nice time then." I said, but I didn't believe that she wasn't freaking out.
"Are you going at Taylor's?" She asked.
"Yeah. I actually arrived." I said when I stopped the car in front of Taylor house.
We finished the conversation and I got out of the car. I was surprised that there wasn't nobody around the house. I was excepting too see two werewolf packs, but there wasn't no one.
I made my way toward the house and opened the front door. It was quite.
"Taylor" I called Taylor while I was entering the house. I didn't hear anyone for a while.
"Hey" he said when I saw him in the hall. He was dressed casually. Jeans and a black shirt. Black shirt was looking so good at him. He was so hot when he was wearing black shirts.
I smiled and he made his way toward me. He got closer and gave me a short kiss on the lips.
"Where are the others?" I asked him.
"Somewhere around the city." He smiled.
"Come on" he said and we went and sat on the old couch in the hall. I leaned myself on the edge and put my legs on his lap. We were just looking at each other and not talking. It was cute. 
"How is your leg?" he asked me and looked at my leg. 

"It's not hurting me anymore" I said and smiled. I didn't want to tell that the scar won't disappear and I am going to have it til the rest of my life.
"I am glad to hear that" he smiled. 
"What happened?" I asked him "tell me everything" 

"We left the apartment, followed the signs and found the place they were hiding in the woods, but on the other side of the city." he started talking "I called Jess and Isaac immediately and we decided not to do anything til they come." he said. "we got back and Jackson went with Nate somewhere and I went toward your house to find you. I thought you already went home. Then Chuck called me and I knew something bad happened. You know the rest. " he said and made small smile on his face. 

"How Nate caught that guy?" I asked him.
"He went on the other side of the city and caught him." he started explaining "He was with Chuck and Jackson and the guy couldn't fight them, so they took him in the woods house." he said "Nate was torturing him all the time and when I went there..." he said and looked away
"You stopped Nate and continue torturing him by yourself" I said and he nodded. 
"I was freaked out." he said and stopped talking. We were shut for a moment when I decided to ask him what happened when he took the guy there. 
"He was real mess, they all saw me and of course the other werewolves wanted to fight me and kill me because I brought him looking like that, but Hades stopped them." he said and I looked at him confused. 

"Who the hell is Hades?" I asked him. The name sounded weird.
"The alpha on the pack." he said and I rolled my eyes. It was stupid name.  "He spoke to me one more time about joining them. Of course I said no. He gave me time to think" he said "even when he knew I won't think even a moment. They put me in a cell and I was there til Jess, Nate and the others came to rescue me." he said.
"When was that?" I asked and I was so interested when he got back.

"The night before you came in the house." he said and looked at me.

"Great" I mumbled and faked a smile. I didn't know he is back for more than 10 hours.  
"I didn't want you to see me like that. I would've call you, but you came first" he said and I just looked away. "You are still mad don't you?" he made questioning look. 
"I am hurt not mad. I felt like I don't mean anything to you" I said and he moved my legs from his lap and got closer to me. 

"You mean to me more than you think." he said and touched my cheek. He leaned and kissed me. 

I returned the kiss and started kissing him passionately. I missed those kisses so much and I couldn't not to enjoy in his warm and soft lips. He made me lay on the couch and got on top of me. He started kissing me and then looked me into my eyes asking for permission. I wanted him so badly. I didn't waste anytime to link our lips together. He smirked into the kiss. 
"Someone can come" I said when I remembered that there were a lot of people living in the house. 
"Don't worry." he said and started kissing my neck "they'll hear before they get in and they'll leave" he said and sounded seriously. 
"Wow. Taylor" I said and made him to look at me. It was kinda awkward what he said.