Chapter 23

I woke up with Taylor by my side. I first looked to see what's the time. It was 6AM. I woke up earlier just in time too wake up Taylor so he can leave without anyone noticing him.
I leaned my head and first kissed him on the cheek.

"Wake up" I whispered and caressed his hair.
"Noo" he mumbled and I saw smile on his face. His eyes were closed but still he found the way to my lips and planted a kiss on it.
"Get up. You need to leave before anyone see you" I said after I pushed him away from me. I wrapped one of the sheets on the bed around my naked body and got up from the bed. I saw Taylor dressing up and getting ready to leave.
"What are you doing today?" he asked me
"Well, I need to go to school first." I said and went to look myself in the mirror. I was messy but I looked so happy. My eyes were shining and I liked the way I looked. I know Taylor was making me feel like that. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my naked shoulder.

"See you later then. I'll come to pick the guys from school." he said and after giving me a short kiss on the lips he left. I really hoped nobody saw him.

After I showered and got ready for school I went downstairs. Everyone were having their breakfast. Nate was still sleeping. I made my way toward the school.

After the first period passed we went outside with Maria to take a fresh air. We saw Nate getting out of his car and he was going toward us.

"You missed the first period" I said to him

"Guess why?" he looked at me.
"Because you are to lazy to get up at the morning." I said and winked at him.

"No." he said seriously and seemed very confident. "Because, I couldn't stay in the house where my cousin was having sex with her boyfriend, so I spend a few hours walking around. So I was sleepy this morning." he said and I dropped the book I was holding. I heard Maria laughing. "I can hear to good, remember." he said looking at me with kinda mad look.
"Shame on you Vanessa" Maria said to me laughing.

"Nate don't use your werewolf powers." I said to him, trying to defend myself.
"I didn't use it. My room is next to yours remember?" He looked at me seriously. I didn't know what to say. I was kinda ashamed.
"Let's go class" I said. That was all I could've say. I needed to change the subject.
Nate just looked at me and made his way toward the school. Maria and I were going after him.
"Was it good?" Maria asked me seriously.
"Of course is was" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Let's go" I said and we made our way back to the school.

After the classes finished we got out from the school. Taylor was already outside at the parking leaned on his car. I smiled to him and then I saw my cousin Elena waiting in front of Nate's car.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her, smiling.

"I came to pick you two" she said and looked at Nate, who was coming toward us. "It's my last day here and I wanna hung out with my little babies" she said and me and Nate rolled our eyes.

"I am in" Nate said

"Yeah, me too." I said "but first I wanna you to meet someone" I said and looked at Taylor. We made our way toward Taylor, who was standing with the boys in front of his car.
"And you must be Taylor" Elena smiled to him

"Yeah" he smiled back
"Nice to meet you. I am Elena." she said "you must know me like the 'freak in the family'" she said and Taylor laughed.
"More like the shortest kid in the family" Nate said and started messing with her hair.
I just laughed how were they annoying each other.

"Actually, I thought you already know Taylor sis." Nate said to Elena seriously. "You didn't meet him last night in our house?" Nate asked her just to annoy me. I saw Taylor gave him a warning look. It was awkward.
"Let go" I said to Elena.
"Well nice to meet you guys" she said to the boys.
I said bye to them too and me, Elena and Nate made our way to Nate's car.