Chapter 42

We were driving through the city and still following the car. Suddenly we stopped as they stopped driving too.
I looked around to see we were in front of some sport hall. It looked pretty old.
"Do you know this place?" Luke asked me and looked at the old sport hall.
"That's not important now" I said as I got out of the car and avoided the question. But yes I did know that place. I followed them. They were carrying Lisa and she looked fine. They got in the building.
It was so easy following him, strange easy. They were planning something, but we were prepared for everything.
We got in the hall and saw all of them holding Lisa. She looked fine. They didn't hurt her.
"Leave her" I said and got closer to them.

"We'll kill her and we'll kill you too" one of them said and started getting closer to me. He had gun in his hands.
"We'll see" I said and punched him. We all started fighting. Lisa escaped from their hands immediately.

I saw one of them shot Luke in the stomach. It was nothing. I knew that couldn't kill him. I was furious at them, I wanted to kill them all. I could've do that, but in the seconds when I was about to rip one man's throat I remembered.

He is a human. He is not werewolf, I can't kill a human. I am not a killer.

"Vanessa" I heard someone calling me Vanessa. I dropped the man on the floor and turned around to see Nate calling me. I was like lost. I suddenly forgot what was really happening. Then suddenly felt a pain in my right leg. Someone shoot me. They used my weakness and shot me. It wasn't hurting. Then I saw my leg started bleeding. I didn't pay attention on it.
"Let's go. We'll hunt them some other time" one of the men said and the hunters left the hall. I looked at Nate and saw he let them go.

It was all pretty messy. I didn't know what to do. I didn't find the pack I needed to kill and plus me and my pack got beaten up from the hunters. I was glad that we were alive but I knew Hades would not be happy about it.
"Are you ok?" I heard Lisa asking me. I was still looking at Nate, He was getting closer to me.
"Yes. Are you?" I finally moved my look from Nate and looked at all of them. They all looked fine. Luke was almost healed too.

"What the hell is happening here?" Nate asked and I looked at him again.
I didn't say anything. I ignored him and I felt so weak. I was losing breath and I was breathing faster.
"The bullet has wolfsbane" I mumbled. "I am going to..." I couldn't even finish my sentence. I fainted.

-

I opened my eyes. I was hearing I wasn't alone in the hall, but nobody was talking. I looked around to see I was in a big stoned hall and it was pretty dark.

"She is awake" I heard Luke's voice. I leaned on my elbows. I was a on bed. I looked and saw familiar place. I thought I'll never see that place again. "What are we doing here?" I asked as I got up. I was still weak but I was getting better.
I looked better and saw all the guys from my pack and Nate, Taylor and Jackson were there too.
"Nessa we thought..." Luke wanted to explain me but I cut him off.
"You thought what?" I yelled at him nervously. I was nervous of everything that happened and at the end they brought me in Taylor's house.
"We didn't know what to do" he said.
"Of course. Nobody ever knows what to do" I said and faked a smile.
Suddenly I looked down and saw there was something blue on my leg where my wound from the bullet was. I was surprised and then I realized I was shoot with the poison gun.
"Oh shit" I mumbled.
"What" Taylor looked at me and I ignored him.
I tried to find my phone and call Jack. I couldn't find it. It wasn't in my pocket.

"Where is my phone?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. You must have lost it somewhere" Lisa said to me.
I took hers and called Jack immediately.

"Hey Jack" I sand when he answered the call. I turned around and looked toward the big window.
"I've been calling you the last past hour. Why are you not answering?" he asked and sounded nervously.

Under the MoonlightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara