Chapter 48

Philip knocked on the door. We both stood up there in front of the door and waited for someone to open it. I heard steps from the other side of the door and after a few seconds I heard the door opened. I saw my mum in front of me.
"Vanessa" she said quietly and in the next moment she was already hugging me. She wrapped her arms around me so tight. "I missed you so much my little baby" she mumbled.
She let go off me and looked me at the eyes. She had tears on her cheeks. She cried and I was not telling a word and didn't do anything. I was like frozen. I couldn't move.
"Let's go inside" I said and we all got in. "Where is dad?" I asked. I started being more relaxed. I felt good. I felt something, I felt happy.
"They are out with your aunt." she said.
We didn't talk a bit. It was awkward. I realized I didn't know what they know about everything that happened.

"You are not leaving anymore right?" my mum asked me. "I mean, you are free from that Hades right?" she asked and I looked a bit surprised. She knew about Hades, she probably knew about everything else too.
"We'll see." I said "I don't know what's really happening anymore." I mumbled quietly. She came closer to me and hugged me again. I was a bit cold and didn't show any emotions. She realized it and departed from me and stood up.
"Are you hungry sweetheart?" she asked me.

"No" I said. "I don't have time. I need to get back." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll call Taylor and say him that you are with us." she said and smiled.

"Oh don't do that." I said "Just give me some phone. I'll tell them" I said and smiled. I didn't want things to get even more awkward. Philip gave me his phone and I call Jack. I told him I was in my parents's house and I'll be here. He was he'll come and pick me up in an hour.
"So this Jack boy?" mum looked at me as she sat next to me again.
"Mum you didn't see her for year and a half and the first thing you are asking her is about her boyfriend?" Philip said to her.
"He is right, I am sorry." she said to me. We were talking so formal and it was weird.
"It's okay. He is good." I said to her. I knew she wanted to know it.
"He is the reason you are back. He is good for me" she said and smiled.
We were there talking about me all the time. She was asking me questions and I was barely giving her answers. Later my dad and aunt got back too. I was with them again, but I started feeling a bit upset and nervous. I was breathing faster and I got weaker. I couldn't hold it anymore. I needed to get out of the house. It was to much for one day. I suddenly stood up and everyone looked at me.

"I gotta go" I said and ran toward the door. I opened it and saw Jack was waiting for me in front of the house in some car. I got in the car immediately.

"Drive" I said to him and he looked at me with questioning look.

"Are you okay?" he asked me

"Yeah, just drive somewhere" I said to him and he started driving.

Suddenly I saw we arrived in front Nate's apartment.

"I don't wanna be with people right now" I said to him.

"There is nobody upstairs." he said. "We are going to be alone" he said and smiled.

We got in the apartment and I saw on the sofa. Jack sat next to me.
"Something bad happened Nessa?" He gave me a questioning look.
"No" I said. "It was just too much" I said "I couldn't be there for so long. I wasn't ready" I said and I felt his arms around me.
"Everything is going to be okay" he said and kissed me on the lips.
"Why you brought me here Jack?" I asked him. "Why you didn't go somewhere else. We could've escape from everyone" I said.
"Because I know everyone here loves you and we can all together save you and our baby" he said and smiled.
"You want to have this baby so much right?" I asked him and he smiled again.
"More then you think" he said and kissed me again.
"I have one more question" I looked him at the eyes as I moved my lips of his. "Why I have yo drink blood. Its just stupid. I thought it was happening only in movies and books" I said and I saw him chuckled.
"Because the baby needs more energy because it's not a normal baby. It's werewolf and he needs it" he said. "Now let's stop talking. I didn't kiss you for long time" he said as he started kissing me passionately.
"I missed you but..." I mumbled into the kiss. "Someone can come" I said. "We'll continue tonight" I said to him and smiled.
"With Nate and Maria in the room next to ours?" He looked at me and chuckled. "I don't think so" he said and rolled his eyes.
"We can get out..." I said and gave him a short kiss. "In the car" I smirked and he chuckled.
"I can't wait" he said and kissed me for the last time.