Chapter 47

I was running in the woods when suddenly heard something. I was sure someone was following me.
I continued running and tried to look like I didn't notice anything. In one moment I stopped and turned around.
"Okay. I know someone is following me. So get out before I find you and send you to the hell" I said seriously.
"I am guilty." I heard Taylor's voice and suddenly saw him getting closer to me with his hands raised in defence.
"You've been following me for more then 10 minutes" I said to him as I started walking.
"I know. I heard you and saw it's you. You shouldn't suppose to be here" he said to me. He was walking next to me.
"And where I supped to be?" I asked him.
"At Maria's and Nate's apartment together with the father of your baby" he said and I chuckled.
"Well, I skipped all that family reunion and decided to go out for a run" I said and looked at him.
"I won't lie if I say I am glad to hear it" he said.
"I thought you don't wanna see us in the town anymore." I said to him.
"I thought the same and then I heard you will be back and I couldn't say no" he said seriously.
"So Jack and Nate made the plan, only the two of them" I said as I realized Taylor was still hurt and mad at me.
"Yes." He nodded. "How is the feeling to be pregnant?" He asked me.
"Honestly?" I looked at him. "I don't have any feelings or excitement. I am feeling pretty normal, except that I am hungry all the time." I said and I saw him chuckled.
"You'll see you'll love the baby." He said.
"Maybe if I decide to have it" I said to him. "And please let's not talk about the baby. I am sick of talking about it" I said to him.
"So you do wanna talk about something" he said and I looked at him.
"Not really, but do I have a choice?" I asked him.
"I am not complaining" he said and I saw he was smiled and looked happy. "but I do think that Jack will try to kill me" he said.
"Well this is awkward." I said to him. "Where is Isaac?" I changed the subject. "I mean, I didn't see him anywhere." I said to him.
"He is with Jess, I think they are in Russia now." he said. "They are just traveling around the world"
"That's sick." I mumbled.
"Did you ever leave Mexico?" he asked me. "I mean did you visit another counties?" he asked me.
"Yes, I was in Argentina once and in Canada a few times." I said "I was traveling with Jack, but we were hunting for werewolf packs" I added.

"To kill them?" he looked at me as he stopped walking. I stopped too.
"Yeah, I was killing them" I said and looked down at the ground.
We didn't talk til I heard a phone ringing.
"It's mine"he said and took off the phone from the pocket. I heard Nate's voice from the other side of the line.

"Hey. Did you see Vanessa anywhere? She left a while ago and didn't come back" Nate said and Taylor looked at me. I gave him a sign to tell him that I am in front of him.
"Yeah, she is in front of me now" Taylor said.
"And I am leaving" I said and started running. I looked back and saw Taylor wasn't following me. Probably he realized I need to be alone.

After an hour I got back at the apartment. Jack was sitting on the sofa as Nate and Maria were eating pizza on the dinning table.
"You are back in time." Maria said "Want some?" she asked me.
"No, thanks. I am not hungry." I said. I was hungry, but I wanted to be next to Jack in that moment. so I sat next to him on the sofa.

"Hey" I mumbled and looked at him. He looked at me. He didn't say anything. He was getting closer to me and after a while I felt his lips on mines. He kissed me. I felt his lips after a few days. The feeling was so good.
"Sure you are not hungry?" he asked me laughing. He was messing with me because I was eating much lately.
"We are starving" I said and I couldn't believe I said we. It was first time I was talking about me and the baby together. I saw Jack smiled and kissed me again. "Let's go and eat. There is more pizza" he said.

We both stood up and joined Nate and Maria on the table. We were all eating pizza.

"Hades is probably searching for us everywhere." I said in one moment.
"Yes, but he can't find us. We are hiding good enough and he won't search us in Charlotte for sure" Jack said. He knows Taylor and the others hates me.