Authors Note(this is quite cheesy so sorry:p)

First off, thankyou so much to you all. I can't believe how many of you actually like this series, it's literally insane that I'm writing this and right now I've got over 23.3kReads 1.36k votes 409Comments!
And then over 50K on Hide It, I was expecting like maybe 10 reads or something but here we are now.
I'm so grateful for it all!

All I can say is thankyou so much, honestly you have no idea how happy it makes me to know so many of you (hopefully) like this series.

Sometimes, the only thing that's kept me smiling over the last year was you guys and that's one of the nicest feelings in the world knowing I have you all of I needed you.

I'm trying to keep the cheesiness to a minimum so I might leave this here.

I think I may do some kind of follow up closer to Christmas time, whether it be a 3rd book or a little mini stories I'm deciding but I'll definitely do something! Let me know if you have any ideas!

Please let me know though if you want a follow up otherwise I might not do one ;)

I hope this wasn't too sappy for you, so before I tick the completed box on this I want to say a final massive thankyou to you all!!

I hope you guys have enjoyed these fics, I've really enjoyed writing them.

Bye guys, I hope you still talk to me now I'm not writing this anymore ;)
Thank and I love you all lots (not in a weird way though) xxx
Ended on 29/10/15