Unbearable

I have Twitter now guys! I'll be following everybody back until 12 tomorrow,
Internettfreak3
I'll be dmimg everybody who follows and says they're from wattpad!
Enjoy this chapter guys!
Vote/Comment/Share ilyall❤️
--------
"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked Danielle as we pulled away from our house.

She shrugged and put her head back on the seat, closing her eyes.

She is not getting to her teenage years before she's even at school. I'm trying not to get mad at her but I feel like I can't help it, she's being a little rude.

"We could go shopping, or go to the park or go see a movie," I suggested, she shrugged again. "Well what's your favourite thing to do ever and we'll do that."

"Don't know," She whispered, folding her arms and closing her eyes. I sighed in frustration and pulled into a car park for a shop. I climbed into the back and sat next to Danielle.

"What's wrong princess? Mummy's very worried about you," I whispered, putting my hand on top of hers.

She bit her lip, trying to stop herself from crying but it didn't help. She burst into tears and flung her arms around me. I gasped and then un did her seatbelt so I could pick her up and put her on my knee.

I rocked her back and forth and tried to soothe her, she just kept crying: what's wrong with her?

"You have to tell Mummy what's wrong; otherwise I can't do anything to make it go away," I kissed her head and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"It's silly," She mumbled between sobs.

"Nothing will ever be silly my darling, if it's upsetting you it's never silly," I cried, wanting to take whatever was wrong with her and throw it away.

The worst thing in the world was watching her get this upset and not being able to help; not knowing what was wrong. The pain you feel when you can't help one of the people you love most in the world is unbearable, it was enough to make me cry.

"I thought you were never coming back, Patrick told me you didn't like us anymore and that's why you left us with Nanny and Granny. I just wanted you to come back," She screamed, a river of tears flowing down her face.

I wiped them away with my thumbs and gave her a huge squeeze.

"Oh my gosh!" I cried, wanting to cry myself. "There is nobody in this world who I love more than you two; I could never leave without you. I will never stop loving you with all my heart, sweetie," I could feel tears running down my face.

She felt like she'd stopped crying but was still shaking back and forth.

I pulled her up so she was looking at me straight in the eye. I wiped away her tears and blinked back my own.

"Listen to me, promise Mummy that you'll never thing that again. Always remember I love you with every bone in my body. Promise mummy that?" I smiled, giving her a kiss.

She nodded and then hugged me again.

"I love you Mummy," She mumbled, it was barely audible but it was my favourite 4 words.

"I love you to Dannii, I love you so much," I kissed her forehead again and continued hugging her.