Disaster..

Hey so I went on a surprise mini vacation over the weekend so I didn't post at all, sorry, so this update and the next will hopefully make up for that;)
Please vote/comment/share
Could we get this to ten votes? ;p x
--------

"Okay, are you two going to be good for Auntie Poppy and Uncle Sean?" I asked, after kissing the twins cheeks.

They both, in sync, nodded and smiled.

"Bye Mummy!" Danielle smiled, waving at me and then skipping over to Poppy.

"Oh be careful sweetie!" I said, suddenly. Poppy chuckled and then started braiding Dannii's hair.

"Mummy why do you have to go?" Whispered Patrick, wrapping his arms around me again.

"I'll be back very soon, you won't even notice I'm gone baby," I smiled, kissing his head. I saw Sean get up and kneel down next to him.

"Hey matey, do you want to go play with your trains or dinosaurs with me?" He asked, taking his little hand.

He perked up immediately and dragged Sean upstairs to play. He winked at me and I mouthed him a thankyou.

I might never have left if he'd had a meltdown.

I waved one last time but nobody noticed and then left.

I was going to a meeting about my new book that was coming out soon. It was one of those cliché autobiographies, but I liked it all the same.

I told Alfie about it months ago and he'd apparently 'cleared the date'. Of course, by the time Id woke up this morning, he'd gone again and I'd had to call Poppy and Sean to look after the kids on very short notice.

I sat in the meeting rooms, waiting for my publishers to come in. While I was waiting, I checked the Internet to seeI was mentioned in a couple of posts. Most of them saying:

'Sibling Fueds..'

Somewhere in the title. Oh fuck this.

I guess this is my fault for taking problems into social media, that's not how it works if you don't want anyone to know.

I sighed and scratched my head, there was a cough in the distance and I stood up. My publishers had walked in and I smiled and slid back in my seat.

"Hello Zoe," The 'man incharge' smiled. He then looked at the floor and back at me. Something isn't right. "This is never easy."

I looked at him, questioningly and he pulled a distressed face.

"You're cut. The book release isn't going ahead."

"What?!" I shrieked, standing up and throwing my arms in the air.