Ugh

Hai, so I decided I'm going to start a new youtuber fic and maybe publish it when I've finished this one, I don't know! Hope you enjoy, also I double updated today how about that?! ;)
~Emma xx
----------
"Yes, yes I'm sorry Claire, I just
haven't been feeling great," I repeated for the third time in ten minutes.

"That's no excuse! You have a fairly easy job, just get your computer out and type! I still need enough words to fill a page in the magazine by tonight!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. She's been bugging me since I haven't turned in this weeks article yet. I'm still not feeling great but the sickness has died off and this is the first day I can actually move.

"Yes, right okay." I groaned. "Bye."

I hung up the phone and didn't even wait for her response. I'm done with her, she's always such a bitch about everything.

She claims to be a lover of children and understands family life but she quite clearly doesn't get it! I've been ill and relying on my husband to run this place, and even when I have been ill I haven't been left alone in bed!

Everything becomes so much harder when you have a family, the whole world doesn't just revolve around you and your needs anymore. Ugh.

I took some paracetamol and then went up to Patrick's room where both of the twins were playing some kind of pirates and princess game. It was cute really.

I didn't make them aware of my presence straight away because they'd get all embarrassed and stop playing, so I just hovered in the doorway watching them play for a while.

It's true what they say about twins, they have a special bond from the beginning. I have a fairly good relationship with my brother but it's nothing compared to these two. I hope it's something they keep for a while, it's something they should keep.

"Come on you to, come get dressed," I muttered, after a while. They put down their toys and scuttled towards me, huge smiles across their faces.

"Mummy, can we go out today?" Patrick asked, as he took my hand and I got his clothes out.

"Yes, please Mummy!!" Danielle squealed, I winced at the sudden noise but then laughed.

"We'll see, Mummy's still a bit achey and I don't feel really better," I smiled, laughing.

Patrick was finally dressed and then I grabbed Danielle's clothes and got her dressed and did her hair.

We went back downstairs and the twins were running madly around the house screaming. Oh God, they've gone mad. I guess that's what happens when 4 year olds don't leave the house, but I really need to write this article...

What's an hour going to do? I'm going to spend longer trying to make them shut up.

"Come on then kids, let's go to the park!" I yelled over their squealing. They ran towards me and grabbed their shoes.

I took both their hands and started to walk along to the park around the corner. Alfie had gone out to sort out something and left me with the kids.

Again, it's this whole thing about being ill doesn't revolve around you.

"Woah, hang on," I sighed, sitting down on the bench. I knew I was unfit, but I didnt know I was this unfit. My back had started really hurting and it wouldn't stop. I'm just really achey all over.

Right okay, go on then," I hauled myself back up and then walked the rest of the way.

I just sat on the bench and watched them play for a while since I couldn't move without my back or legs hurting. I don't get why, i guess I've been doing to much part of this bug or whatever.

Eventually we left and went back to our house. Alfie was waiting at our house and stopped us going in.

"We're going to Mum's for dinner," He smiled, taking the twins hand putting them back in the car. "Come on then."

"I can't," I smiled. "I need to write a column, apparently I don't get a free pass for being ill."

I lightly chuckled and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Tell them I said hi."

"I will, rest up don't work that hard?" Alfie laughed, kissing me quickly and then jumping in his car.

I got out my laptop and began typing a cover about family or whatever, just updating on what happened in the week I guess.

I must've fell asleep because I woke up with an aching pain in my stomach and my back. My boobs were aching too, I'm guessing it's just 'that time of the month' again but I'm going to go get it checked out again tomorrow incase I've got an infection.

Best to be safe than sorry or whatever that crappy saying is: