Virus

Good Morning Guys! Might double update today if I get time because I'm going on holiday soon so might not be able to post as frequently!
Enjoy you lovely lot
Please vote/comment/share
~Emma xx
------------
"But it's my ballet concert!" Danielle huffed putting her hands on her hips. "Please mummy!"

I groaned, miserably.

"I'm really sorry darling, I can't move. I don't feel very well," I grumbled, wanting to cry. I really don't want to miss Danielle's show but I haven't moved since we got back from Anna's 2 days ago.

I think I've got some virus. I can't seem to keep any food down and my head is spinning every time I move. That's why I'm laying down on the sofa in the same position.

"Danielle sweetie, mummy's really not feeling well. I'll video the whole thing so she'll see. Come on now though, other wise you'll miss it," Alfie tried to drag her away from me.

I love her but she's stood whining at me for ten minutes and I just want a break.

I moaned a thankyou at Alfie and then shut my eyes.

"Bye Mummy!" Patrick yelled. I whined and then quietly said bye back to him. Ugh, screw illness.

I spent the afternoon watching re runs of pretty little liars, I still had goosebumps at all the same parts. I've never quite gotten over old TV shows, it's my favourite.

I checked to see I had a text off Alfie. He was going to the store and asked if I wanted anything so I sent back three words:

Painkillers, chocolate, dinner xx

That's all I really need, I mean whether I'll be able to eat the chocolate is another question, it might come back up 5 minutes later but hey... Chocolates worth it, right?

My peaceful house was disturbed by a hird of elephants (my family) stumbling through the door armed with lots of shopping.

Jesus Christ, it was only a quick shop not the weekly one!

I smiled as Danielle came running in wearing her big pink tutu and wearing a pretty pink badge that said 'star performer'.

She was babbling on about something to do with ballet but being honest, I wasn't listening. I should've been and I feel so bad that I wasn't but I can't concentrate.

The rooms spinning and everything's fading out. I feel like I'm not even here, like its an out of body moment, except I can't see a thing..

Something's not right.

"Doctors, please take me to the doctors," I managed to mumble. Alfie rushed over to my side and grabbed his phone off the table.

-
"So you're experiencing, headaches, severe dizziness, vomiting and stomach pains?" The practice nurse repeated.

I gave a half-hearted nod and then groaned.

"I can't really put my finger on what it is, everything seems perfectly normal?" She scratched her head.

Normal, I don't know what her opinion of normal is but whatever hers is, it's certainly not mine...

"It's just what comes from being ran down, I believe. There might be an infection in there somewhere but i can't prescribe anything for it, just rest up and try your best to eat and drink lots. If you don't, they'll be nothing for your body to fight it with."

I nodded and thanked her before gently shuffling my way out the room. I feel like an old lady, everywhere just aches so I'm shuffling. Shuffling. To get out the room.

I met Alfie and the twins in the car park of the practice as they didn't think I was fit to drive. I smiled when I saw them but then fell back into my seat, closing my eyes.

Alfie rested his hand on my thigh and rubbed some patterns on it before setting off to drive.

He must've told the kids to be quiet or something because I didn't hear a peep out of them the whole ride home. I would check if they were asleep or even still in the car but I can't be bothered.

"What did they say?" Alfie asked, careful not to talk to loud. I'm grateful that there all so considerate, I must be a pain in the ass.

"They said I'm just ran down," I mumbled, barely audible. "I might have some kind of infection but they don't know what."

Alfie nodded and then pulled into our driveway. He opened the car door for me and carried me out into the house, I managed to give him a weak smile but as soon as my head hit the couch, I fell asleep instantly.

Maybe I'll be able to sleep this thing off.