Grow Old With

Sorry it took my a while to update! I've not had the best week and all so yah... Hope you enjoy this update and thankyou for 12.1k (like what?! That's crazy!!)
Ilyall
~Emma xx
------------
"Pregnancy is a bitch," Poppy moaned, rubbing her belly.

She was now 7 months pregnant and was really feeling it and experiencing the joys of it to a full.

"I know right, maybe we could compare notes," I laughed, gently, placing my hands on my flat stomach.

I haven't really got a little bump yet, it worries me slightly but I was pregnant with twins last time so I was obviously going to grow quicker.

"No way! Again?" Poppy shrieked, placing her hands on my stomach to. "This is like the best news ever!"

"I know!" I laughed, hugging her.

"Aw well, congratulations!" She cried, placing her hands on her belly again.

"Will you please stop kicking me!" She groaned,poking her stomach.

She continued to poke her stomach and sighed.

"Can you go get me some whipped cream please Zoe?" Poppy moaned, trying to sit up. "I can't move."

I laughed and nodded.

"Of course, as long as you do the same for me!" I smiled, walking into her kitchen and grabbing one of the ten cans of cream and squirted it into a bowl.

I really do love hanging out with Poppy, she's like the sister I always wanted. We have the relationship of a sister I guess and she's my best friend so I couldn't ask for more.

"One order of whipped cream," I beamed, sitting down with her. She grabbed the spoon and began tucking in.

"Thankyou babes," She laughed, her mouthful of cream. "I feel so much better now."

"Do you want to go shopping or something?" I asked, thinking of stuff we could do together.

Alfie had taken the kids out with his parents so he could tell them the big news and Sean had gone to visit his parents for a few days so Poppy was alone so I thought I'd come join her.

"Can't be bothered," She mumbled, still stuffing cream in her face. I don't blame her, a craving is a craving. I laughed and dipped my finger in and popped it in my mouth.

"Can we just watch a film or something?" She asked, quietly putting down the half eaten bowl of cream.

"YES AND LETS GO ORDER SOME FOOD!" I yelled, getting really excited for some reason.

"Yes, I was thinking the same thing!Let's order Nandos!" She squealed.

"No, I don't want Nandos!" I huffed, beginning to build up tears in my eyes. I began crying over Nandos, I'm being serious.

"Aw, Zoe don't cry!" Poppy laughed, hugging me.

"I don't know why it upset me this much," I sniffed, wiping my eyes.

"Your hormones are all over the place, I cried because I burnt some toast this morning," She chuckled. I sat up and started laughing again.

"Okay, I don't feel too bad," I said quietly. "Let's just order pizza or something."

"Yeah, okay. I'm not bothered about being healthy for at least another 2 months," She chuckled, picking up the phone to order.

"Same as usual Zoe?"

I nodded and she laughed. I think being pregnant the same time as Pops is going to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

-
I left Poppy's about an hour ago and went back home. The first thing I did when I got there was run (walk) to see the kids.

I've missed them so much and now that I'm pregnant again, I don't want them to feel pushed out by the baby.

They both seem quite excited which is a good thing and I want them to be involved with as much as they can.

"How was your day?" I asked Alfie, pecking him on the lips.

"Good, Mum and Dad are delighted," He laughed. "She said that one of the main reasons she had kids was to have lots of grandkids when she's older."

"Well she's getting two not that far apart!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around Alfie's chest.

"I guess, because just as Poppy's baby's coming out of the baby stage she'll have our baby," He mumbled, resting his chin on my head.

"It's all coming together perfectly," Alfie whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, it is. We're going to have a lovely little family to grow old with."

That was one of my main aims in life, a successful career and a family to love and for them to care about me. Both of which, I have and I'm so lucky to have them.