Decisions

Sorry if you feel like this chapter's long overdue... You mightn't like me after this one either but we'll see (hehe ;p). I can't believe we have 700+ reads on this fic ALREADY and I want to thankyou so so so much all of you, it's amazing that you all actually enjoy it!

ANYWHO... Yeah, this is 'Decisions' I hope it was worth waiting for?

-----------------------------------------------------

"Danielle Deyes, she was admitted about an hour ago!" I cried, running to the reception. The receptionist nodded and gave me directions.

I ran through what seemed like a never ending maze of corridors, getting some pretty cruel looks from passing members of the public. I finally found the children's ward and ran until I found Danielle's bed.

"Mummy!" Danielle wept as I ran towards her. I kissed her repeatedly on the head and gave her a hug. She had a pink cast on her leg and a bandage wrapped round her arm.

"Oh my gosh, sweetie. You gave me a shock," I whispered, rubbing her arm gently. "Are you okay baby?"

She nodded slowly while sniffing. Poppy stood on the opposite side of the bed, trembling, and Sean was comforting her. Where was Patrick?

Where was Alfie?

"Are you okay Poppy?" I asked, worriedly. She shook her head and began to cry.

"I'm s..so s..sorry Zoe," She mumbled. "I..I don't k.know what happened. S..she w..was fine and then she wasn't."

"It's fine Poppy, she's fine. It could've happened to any of us. Where's Alfie," I gave her a reassuring smile. She shook her head and held Danielle's hand.

"He took Patrick to the playroom to calm down. Patrick was pretty shook up," Sean smiled. I thanked him silently.

"I'm just going to get Daddy chick, stay tight," I kissed her head and then scuttled off to find my two boys.

I found Alfie rocking Paddy back and forth on his knee, ruffling his hand through his hair.

"Patrick, baby," I whispered. He turned to face me and I walked towards him and fell on my knees. I kissed him a lot and then gave Alfie a quick kiss. "Are you okay baby."

He nodded, slowly and then wrapped his arms around Alfie's neck.

"Is Dannii?" He whispered.

I nodded and he smiled.

"She's got a funny bandage on her leg, do you want to see it?" I asked. He giggled and ran back to Danielle's room.

Alfie smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I was so scared," I whispered, Alfie running his hands through my hair.

"Me to babe, me too," He sighed.

"I shouldn't have left them, that's why I've been thinking."

Alfie pulled away from me and kissed my lips, almost giving me the courage to keep speaking.

"I'm quitting youtube.."