Sad-Mad?

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes in the last chapter, I had a brilliant day eventhough I had to go to school :/ x

Remember to vote/comment and share. If we could get this to ten votes by tomorrow I might have a double update :) Bribery ik but idec ;)

Enjoy you sexy potatos :) EM x

_---------------------------

"Mum! Where's Noah?" Patrick asked, rushing around the house.

"He's gone home Patrick! Quit asking!" I shouted, throwing my arms up in the air.

Patrick's lip began to quiver and he ran out the door. I sighed and fell onto the floor resting my head on the kitchen cabinets.

I'm done, really I am.

"Patrick, baby, I'm sorry," I shouted. "Come back here."

He came scuttling towards me and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry Mummy, I didn't mean to be bad." He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, Im sorry Patrick. Mummy's just sad." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

"But you're mad," He mumbled, into my stomach. "Are you sad-mad?"

I chuckled, lightly and shook my head.

"I guess so, but you've just made me happier." I smiled, kissing his head again. "I love you Paddy."

"I love you this much!" Patrick exclaimed, throwing his arms out and hitting me in the process. I gasped but then started to laugh.

"Thank you Patrick," I giggled. He smiled, intently and waddled off again.

I hauled myself up off the floor and went to check on Danielle. Alfie had gone out, again, so it was just me, Nala and the twins.

I walked into the living room to see Dannii curled up on the sofa, asleep, with Nala lying on her feet. I smiled at the cuteness and took a quick picture.

I uploaded it onto Twitter and said:

@zozeebo 'Had a busy night of keeping Mummy and Daddy up, need some sleep! #kidproblems @pointlessblog'

I posted it and laughed lightly at the comments from the viewers, they're still as wonderful as ever.

I sat on the floor with Patrick and watched him play trains and Danielle sleep while looking through Twitter.

I shouldn't have, but I did. I looked on Joe's Twitter. I'm feeling slightly guilty, I guess.

@Joe_Sugg 'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence @Ivess_23x'

Ivy had replied with: 'Yah, we dont need ha, we r happy as we r bby xx'

Oh learn how to spell, love. Your 26, not 6.

I typed and equally pathetic response, which I am not at all ashamed of writing.

'Patrick says the cutest things sometimes, so happy with the way we are!'

Then I followed it up with the conversation we'd had about being sad-mad.

Stuff you, Joe and you're 'wife'.

When Danielle woke up, we all snuggled up on the sofa and watched some films while Alfie was out.

He's out more than in to be honest. What on earth does he do?

I guess we fell asleep watching it but, it's the most fun I've had in ages.

Sometimes the kids are a pain in the arse but then, they're the reason I'm still here. I don't know where I'd be without them...