Honeymoon

Hay guys! Quick little update for you, hope you enjoy!
I also just want to let you know that I'm going to start editing a couple of other writers stories if you're interested. If this is something that interests you, message me and I'll tell you what I'll do or if I get a lot of interest, I'll put up a post in the book for a while explaining it!
Anyway enough rambling! Thankyou all for reading again, Love you all!!
-----
"Zoe, I love you sweetie but can we maybe talk about something other than the children," Alfie laughed as we lay on the sun loungers.

I sighed and nuzzled my head into Alfie's neck.

"I know babe, I just miss them," I whispered. He kissed my forehead and then nodded his head.

"I miss them to but this is our honeymoon, we're meant to be letting loose. We're going to be back with them this time tomorrow, make the most of it," He laughed, pulling me closer.

"But if it was up to you, we'd never leave our bed," I giggled. He shushed me but I could see him smirk, he's gorgeous.

"Aw, well thankyou Zoe. You're not to bad yourself," Alfie laughed, kissing my head.

Did I say that out loud... Oops.

"No, I meant he's gorgeous," I chuckled, cunningly pointing at the topless life guard. He was well fit. "You didn't think I meant you did you, ugly?"

Alfie laughed and grabbed my waist and ran to the pool, jumping us in. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I squeezed my arms tightly around him to stop me from falling.

There was a huge splash in the water and soon I felt the water come over me. We floated back up to the top and I was sitting on Alfie knee, my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck.

A whistle screeched and we looked over to where it was coming from. It was the lifeguard from before shaking his head at us. We just laughed and started kissing in the middle of the pool, doing the classic PDA people do while on honeymoon.

Yes; we were that annoying couple.

-
I woke up, sprawled across Alfie's body, our naked chests pressed against eachother's. I groaned and rolled off of him, grabbing his shirt and some underwear as I went.

I woke Alfie up and we well.. Yeah.. Again and after that we ran off to the airport.

Bizarrely, this past week has been just the refreshment I needed. I feel young, wild and free again and I've never been happier. No matter how old I get, being with Alfie makes me feel 24 again, just like when we first met.

We sat in the airport and I ran the events of these past few days with a huge smile on my face. I had even forgotten the fact I was scared about the plane.

We got on the plane and after we took off, I took my seatbelt off and slid off on top of Alfie's knee. I curled up into a little ball, my head rested on Alfie's shoulder.

"I'm so lucky," I whispered, looking up at him.

"How so?" Alfie smiled, our eyes locking. I was mesmerised by him, he is my whole world, I fall in love with him again everyday.

"Because, not everyone's married to the person who they love who is also their best friend," I whispered, kissing his cheek.

Alfie blushed and then gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"You're getting deep aren't you little one? I love you," Alfie smiled, cuddling me back into his chest.

I fell asleep on his lap listening to our playlist and felt totally calm and safe for the rest of the flight, I knew I was safe because I was in Alfie's arms.