Surreal...

I tried to keep this update a secret but agh yous are too good! I had to delete comments and everything to try not to give the game away(I wasn't being mean sorry!) but it didn't work! Anyway, here's the update! I hope you like it; I'm not sure the music went with it but oh well!!
Vote/Comment/Share
(Can we get this to 8 votes by tomorrow) ;p xx
~Em x
--------
"You look stunning sweetie," My Dad smiled, hugging me. When did he get here?

I smiled, gratefully but then shook my head in disbelief.

I was standing here, in front of this mirror, dressed in a complete wedding outfit. I almost look like one of those fairytale brides you see in the stories.

How and why am I like this?

"Why have you done this guys?" I asked, tears threatening to spill.

"Well... I thought you'd have worked it out chicken," My Mum giggled, as she adjusted her huge hat. "We're not meant to tell you..."

I rolled my eyes as I tried to make sense of everything... How could today be happening.

There was a little knock at the door and Danielle came running in holding Amanda's hand.

"Mummy!!" She squealed running towards me. I picked her up and scooped her into a huge hug, I've missed my princess so much. "You look like a queen."

She giggled and pretended to curtsy at me. I smiled and curtsied at her as well.

"And you look like a beautiful princess in your pretty dress.."

She blushed and smiled at me.

My Dad made a funny noise from the corner and then pointed at his watch.

"We must go!!" He said, scooping me up and running down the hotel with me.

"Careful!!" My mum shouted after us. I laughed hysterically as we teared through the hotel lobby.

Out front, there was a stunning white car with ribbons tied to the front. A chauffeur stood out front and opened the door when he saw me coming.

I smiled, happily and climbed into the car, my dad following me. I checked behind to see my Mum, Danielle, Amanda, Poppy, Louise and Alex climbing into the white limo behind us.

Everything seemed to make sense but was still unclear.

It couldn't really be possible? Nobodies planned it...

The car started up and we drove for about 20 minutes, I don't even know where I'm going, all I know is I'm in a wedding dress, my closest friends are in matching dresses and my Mum and Amanda are wearing big, statement hats... It all adds to one thing.

"This can't really be my wedding, can it?" I whispered to my Dad as we pulled into a huge driveway that I almost seemed to recognise.

"Oh it is, sweetpea and you look breathtaking," He kissed my head and rested his on top of mine.

I began to panic... How could I not know about this. I had so many things I wanted my wedding to be, it won't be nearly as good because I didn't plan it.

How, what?!

I'm not ready, I don't have vows or any of that jazz. Heck, I don't even have a bouquet!!!

We pulled up outside the building we came to for a picnic the other day with Alfie. It looked just as perfect as before, but better.

There was a red carpet leading up the white steps where the car stopped and I was greeted by a couple of photographers.

The chauffeur opened the car door for us and my Dad climbed out first. He reached for my hand and helped me out.

I took a step back and took in this beautiful building. This all seems unreal.

I looked over to my Mum to see her dabbing her eyes with a tissue, already and nodding, excitedly.

Amanda linked arms with her and they both gave me a big smile before walking into the towers. Poppy walked over and handed my a bouquet.. Thank god.

"Good luck." She winked, giving me the flowers and then following her Mum.

That left me, my Dad, Alex, Louise and Danielle out front.

I started to cry and Louise gave me a hug.

"I know it's a shock but, everything's going to be amazing," Alex nodded in the background.

I smiled and took a deep breath as we walked in the building, my arm linked with my Dad's.

Alex went at the front, paired with Joe and then in front of me was Louise holding hands with Danielle. I looked down the building to see Alfie standing in a tux which made him look even more handsome and behind him was Patrick wearing a matching one.

I gushed with excitement for a moment and then I heard the music start up.

(Music is attached at the side or the top)

I think it was like a piano version of that cold play song that Alfie and I liked.. I'm to anxious to think of the name...

Suddenly, I felt very nervous as I watched Alex and Joe walk down the aisle followed by Louise and Danielle.

I couldn't really hear the music, I was to panicked. However, I do remember my Dad whispering in my ears calmly;

'You got this beautiful'

Before we started our slow decent down the aisle. From what I remember of the track, it went beautifully with it.

The walk down the aisle was so much more emotional and stressful than I ever thought it would be. I wanted to just run to the front and give Alfie a hug but wanted to enjoy every moment. I smiled as Patrick tugged on Alfies tux and he nodded, taking a small glance back at me.

The walk was over and Alfie walked towards me. A huge smile plastered over his face, I could tell he wanted to cry but he wasn't, he was being manly.

My Dad kissed my temples and 'handed' me over to Alfie. Alfie gave me a quick naughty kiss on the cheek and then wrapped his arms around my waist as my Dad sat down.

This is it, this is my wedding...