Presents

Haii guys! Sorry that I wasn't that quick at updating, I'll try harder tomorrow!
Enjoy I love you all
------
"What can we buy her? She's so picky about these things," Alfie asked as we walked around the shopping centre.

It was the twin's birthday tomorrow and we were shopping for their presents. We'd already been to the Disney store and Lego store and bought Patrick some bits a pieces but we were struggling with what to get Dannii.

She wants princess things but she's got more princess toys than enough. We don't know what to buy here anymore...

"How about some makeup?" Alfie asked, clearly beaten by this idea.

I shook my head, horrified.

"No Alfie! I'm not buying my four year old makeup, I want her to enjoy being in her own skin!"

Alfie laughed but then nodded, agreeing with me.

"It's not a complete bad idea, I mean she likes hair things?" I suggested, Alfie nodded.

We went to Claires and bought her a couple of hair bands and bows to add to her small collection. Then we went to look round another toy shop to see what else we could buy her.

About an hour later, we came out with a two teddy bears one for each of them , a tea set and a massive doll house for Danielle.

We bought a couple of bits and pieces for their party and then went to grab a cheeky nandos.

"You know this is the closest we've had to a date since the twins were born," I giggled, taking a sip of my lemonade.

Alfie nodded in agreement and looked down the menu.

"I'm trying not to think about the fact that we've just had to put a school application in for each of them.." Alfie whispered, he's taking it really hard. He doesn't like that they're growing up.

It's sweet really.

"I can't believe it, they aren't old enough to start school yet!" I gasped, as the waiter came over.

We gave her our order and then she scuttled away again. I'm starving, I hope this doesn't take long.

I checked my phone in my pocket, quickly and texted my Mum to ask if the kids were okay and then noticed I had a text off Joe.

That's wierd, I haven't heard from that little shit in a while, I wonder what's happened.

'Oh My God Zoe! Dad told me what happened the other week, if I'd known I would have texted earlier.. Either way I'm not talking about this over text, what time is your party for the twins? Xx'

I'm assuming he's on about my little incident with a bottle of pills, I was kind of hoping to get past that.

'It's fine, I don't really want to talk about it but I'll see you at about 2? Xx'

"What's that?" Alfie asked, standing up a little to try and see my texts. I batted him away.

"Nosey dick," I laughed. "But it was Joe, I think we're kind of making up."

"That's really great," Alfie smiled, approvingly. He looked over to the kitchens. "But that's even better."

He rubbed his hands together and thanked the waitress.

I laughed at his enthusiasm and shook my head.

"Now let us enjoy our last night as parents of nursery children," Alfie half shouted.

"Don't put it like that!" I laughed, tucking into my meal.

It was so good, and this 'date' was so good as well. I don't know why we've never done for a while...