LOOK

I'm so sorry guys, I'm not feeling very well at the moment and my brains turned to mush so that's why this might not be very good.
Vote/comment/share
-em x
"Look Mummy!" Patrick cried, pulling on my top. I looked down to see Patrick with a spider man duvet in his hand. "Nana Tracey gave me it!"

"Wow!" I shouted, scooping him up. "And what did Danielle get?"

Danielle came running in from the passage wearing a beautiful princess meringue dress.

"I got a princess dress!" She span around in her long dress. I giggled as my Mum came up behind her.

"Don't forget your crown!" She placed it on top of her head and giggled. "Now you're the birthday princess!"

Danielle squealed and clung onto my leg.

"How lucky are you? Say Thankyou to everybody," I smiled, putting Patrick down and walking them in front of our family.

"Thankyou," The shouted, everyone nodded and then the doorbell went.

Danielle ran after me to the door and it swung open. On the other side stood Tanya, Jim and their daughter Aubrey.

"Baby Aubrey!" Danielle squealed, hugging the poor child to death. She squealed and let go of Tanya's hand.

"Not so much like a baby now!" Jim smiled, proudly. "Look at her walking with her very beautiful Mummy!"

Tanya blushed and then waddled in holding Aubrey's hand. Wow, she's growing up really quickly as well, everybody is and I don't like it! I watched everybody coo at Aubrey and smiled, that's what they all did when I brought home the twins.

*

A crazy game of the pass the parcel, mental musical statues and quite a few juice cartons later, the party was in full swing. The room was filled with hyper children and stressed parents, it was still cute. I watched Danielle and Emilia look after Aubrey and play a game of peek-a-boo with her and then beamed watching Patrick, Eduardo and Simon, Niomi and Marcus' three year old son, play a game of spider man.

It's funny thinking these will be the next generation, I hope they all stay friends because how awesome would that be? Anna, Niomi and Poppy were enhancing pregnancy tips when I walked over to them and I giggled, I miss being able to complain about pregnancy, it was kinda fun.

"Okay everybody! Time for cake!" I shouted. My family, Alfie's family and all of our friends gathered round the two cakes. I lifted Patrick in front of his dinosaur cake while Alfie placed Danielle in front of her Frozen one. Alfie's mum dimmed the lights and we lit the candles.

It was so lovely watching them lather up the attention of everyone singing to them and I began tearing up. Yes, I'm that mother, the one who cries at everything.

"Oh chummy!" Louise laughed, while balancing Tomas on her hip. I laughed and watched all the children (including Joe who eventhough is a father himself decided to join in) help blow out the candles. It was the perfect end to the perfect day watching them blow out the candles all as one, it was gorgeous...