Women&Shopping..

I'm going on vacation tomorrow as schools out:p! Even though I still feel pretty bad but you know, whey hey! So this will be my last update for the week I guess, I've gotten pretty bad at updating, I hope you understand why I'm sorry!!
Anyway, enjoy lovelies!
Please vote;comment;share
-----------
*A few months later*
~Alfie's POV~ (you guys asked for it so here goes...)

"Why are you going again?" Zoe asked, folding her arms.

"I'm just doing stuff, I'll be back later," I smiled, kissing her and then shouting bye to the twins.

I know Zoe's pissed at me but I'm really hoping it's worth it in the end - I'm sure she'll love what I've been planning. Or at least, I hope she will.

I drove to the train station and got the train to London to meet Poppy and Zoe's Mum. I felt like it was only right to have some women helping me with this job, I can't do it all by myself.

We wandered the high streets with the two girls leading, Poppy protectively guarding her bump.

I still can't believe Poppy is going to have her own children, it just seems so wierd - it makes me feel old. Even planning all of this for the last few months reminded me how old I'm getting.

I now have two kids and a fiancé, a house and responsibilities. I'm not some care free teenager anymore...

"This shop!" Zoe's Mum cried, suddenly stopping in front of a window and gazing in. "This is the one, I can feel it."

We nodded and followed Tracey in, we were greeted by some staff on hand so I smiled politely but then say myself on the seats by the window while the girls charged around.

Women in shops scare me.. They become savages and loose all self control they once had. Even going into Tescos with Zoe for some bread ends up with us coming out with a £50 bill...

I wouldn't change my little one for the world, she's my everything and that's why it all has to be perfect!

A few years.. I mean hours later, we'd had someone try stuff on for us as Zoe wasn't here and Poppy has a pregnancy belly and isn't quite the same size for now.

Tracey and Poppy were emotional wrecks and I swear I've dropped off a couple times, either way we finally have the right one and I think Zoe will love it.

She has to love it, everything will be perfect.

We went shopping for a few other things and accessories and then grabbed a late lunch at Wagamamas.

"I think this is really sweet what you're doing for Zoe, she's really lucky to have you," Tracey smiled.

"Aw thankyou Tracy, I'm lucky to have her," I blushed, looking down at my food. Poppy punched my shoulder lightly and wrapped me in her arms.

"No seriously, you're like a son to me and I'm really grateful for everything you've done for my family in the last 6 years," Tracey nodded, smiling.

I thanked her and then started eating my food. I can't wait for the day now, it's not that long away, now I just have to explain to the kids and make sure it stays a surprise...