Night Out

Hai guys, thanks for being so patient while I've been on vacation! I'm back for a while now so I'll be posting as much as I can.
Enjoy
Remember to vote/comment/share❤️
-----
*Back to Zoe's POV*
"Zoe, get your ass down here!" Louise shouted, getting all motherly with me. "We have somewhere to be in 20 minutes!"

"In my defence I only found out I needed a bag about 10 minutes ago!" I yelled, bumping my suitcase down the stairs.

Louise had told me to pack an overnight bag with some clothes in.. I don't know why.

Alfie's taken the twins to his Mums and he said he was going to stay over there tonight... I guess he just didn't want to be alone tonight.

Louise bundled me in the car and drove us to a little hotel just on the outskirts of the city. It was a ten minute drive away from my house so I didn't mind... At least I know she's not gonna kidnap me.

"Sugg," Louise smiled to the receptionist. The brunette smiled and handed us a room key, she gave me s wink and then nodded her head. Wired..:

I opened the door and switched on the light. This room was huge!! It was gorgeous! There was one double bed in the main room and then a small corridor leading off to a set of bunk beds, guess that's all the hotel had left.

I plopped my bag down on the bed and fell backwards.

"Surprise!!"

I jumped up and looked around to the little room where the bunk beds were to see all my closest friends.

My best friend, Alex, from school was there along with Tanya, Anna, Niomi, Colleen, Poppy, My Mum, Alfie's Mum and a couple of other members of my family.

What were they doing here? More importantly, where are they sleeping?

"W..what? H..how?" I gasped, running to squeeze into the middle for a group hug.

"We wanted to give you a little surprise darling," My Mum smiled, kissing my cheek. "So, we're here to spend this entire weekend!!"

"Weekend?" I shrieked. "Everyone's here until Monday?!"

"Of course we are, we thought you needed a little break after everything, so here we are!" Anna beamed.

"Oh you guys!" I blushed, running around to hug them all again. I stopped at Colleen. "You came all the way from America just for the weekend?!"

"I couldn't miss it!" She laughed, hugging me again.

Wow, I really do have the best of friends.

"Now, get changed into something nice because we're taking you out tonight!" Louise giggled, I turned around, shocked.

We piled out of the hotel around an hour later and headed into town. I had such a good time, it felt nice to be off Mummy duty..

I didn't drink, however, I got just as much fun out of watching Tanya and  Colleen make complete fools of themselves and I'd much rather remember that than be in that state myself.

This was the perfect night and I don't know if I've ever laughed so much. It felt like a night of freedom where every care, worry or responsibility I had in the past or ahead of me was forgotten.

I will remember this night forever and as the third best day in my life (after the birth of my children and hitting 10 million subscribers).