Wedding (Part2)

Here you go guys, Part 2! I hope you enjoy, I really enjoyed writing this chapter! The music is a remix(sorry) because that was all I could get.

Vote/Comment/Share

If we can get 10 votes by 8:00 tonight I'll post another update today!

________________________

"I'm guessing this is the most important part for you guys now, can we have the rings?" The priest bellowed, happily. I looked around but no one moved. The priest looked worried.

"Paddy, son, that's you," Alfie chuckled as Patrick jumped up and ran towards us. He handed each of us a ring and then scuttled back to his seat, looking very proud of himself. Bless.

"Alfie, repeat after me."

"Zoe Sugg, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you,all that I am I give to you,and all that I have I share with you." He spoke sweetly, while sliding the beautiful gold ring onto my finger.

I giddily smiled and then took Alfies hand in mine and mimicked his actions while saying:

"Alfie Deyes, I give you this ring
as a sign of our marriage.With my body I honour you,all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you."

Alfie lightly chuckled and winked at me.

Something else went on in the background but I was mesmerised in Alfie's eyes to be able to hear. I loved him so much, that it hurt.

"By the power invested in me, I now announce you Alfie Deyes and you Zoe Sugg, husband and wife. Now, Alfie my friend, you can kiss your beautiful bride!"

"Finally!" Alfie mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his head as we shared a
gentle, passionate kiss. It maybe went on a little to long for being in front of our families and our children but I was lost in the moment.

We pulled away and shared another. I smiled into the kiss and felt Alfie do the same.

My eyes fluttered opened and I rested my head on Alfie's so our noses were touching.

"I missed you," Alfie smiled, kissing me sweetly.

"I missed you too," I whispered as some more upbeat music played and everyone began cheering.

I ran down and grabbed Patrick and Danielle's hand. I held Patrick's and Alfie held Danielle's so me and Alfie could link our hands.

The music playing was 'Feel The Love' By John Newman. Alfie must've chose it because it was the opening to the first video where I started to fall for him. Or at least that's me.

We all linked arms and danced our way down the aisle. I mean, why not? This is going to be my only wedding, why not enjoy it?

Besides, it'll be fun to look back on this day and remember the time we danced down the aisle.

"I love you Zoe Deyes!" Alfie shouted as we left.

It sounded funny hearing that, I am now Zoe Deyes, finally!

"I love you too Alfie Deyes!' I smiled as we got outside. We shared a gentle kiss again and then went on stood on the grass outside, ready for some photographs.

We posed for some pretty cute photos but I think the ones I'll like the most are the ones that weren't posed for. Just generally ones where Alfie made me laugh or one of the kids weren't paying attention.

Just the little imperfected ones that were actually perfect.

Once we got a group photo with all the guests, we were bundled off into the wedding car and drove to the evening venue.

The day's been like a dream so far... I'm so impressed that Alfie managed to pull it all of without me knowing.