Birthday Surprises!

Tanya and Jim got married!!! I'm so happy gahh; how stunning did Tan look? I'm so happy for them both, they were both beaming with happiness and you can just see how much they love eachother! :)

Hope you enjoy this update and thankyou for 11k+ reads, ilysm!!

~ Emma xx

------------------

"Happy Birthday Mum!" I smiled, running giving her a hug.

"Aw thankyou baby," She laughed, giving me a tight squeeze.

"Happy birthday Nan!" The twins chorused, she choked up and bent down to be eye level with them.

"Thankyou darlings," She beamed, wrapping her arms around them. "Is this for me?" She pointed to the present that the twins were holding.

They nodded and smiled.

"Well come through here and see everybody while we open it," She suggested, taking the present and then walking through to her conservatory.

Alfie had had to stay behind and do some work stuff so it was just me and the kids. He said he didn't mind missing me telling my family the news.

"Hey Zoe!" Joe smiled, patting me on the back. He padded over to Noah who was bum-shuffling around on the floor and getting in all my Mum's plants and stuff.

"Come on Noah, come say hi to Auntie Zoe," He got Noah by the hands as Noah wrapped his hand around Joe's fingers and unsteadily walked towards me.

I kneeled down so I see him and laughed as he walked towards me.

"Wow, what a clever boy you are!" I cooed, ticking under his chin. "Last time I saw you was when you were still a baby in blankets."

He laughed as I talked to him.

"Paddy, Dannii!" I cried, careful not to be too loud. "Come see Noah!"

They came scuttling in and started playing with the baby, who looked completely bewildered by the whole situation.

"Can we tell them yet, Mummy?" Danielle asked, while playing with Noah.

"Not yet, princess," I giggled, she pulled a sad face but nodded.

"Tell us what?" Joe asked, looking suspiciously.

"You'll see," I winked, tickling Noah under the chin again.

I listened in the background and heard a gasp and then something drop on the floor. There was a little squeal and then felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Please tell me you're not joking," My mum shrieked, making Noah jump.

"About what Mum?," I giggled, placing my hands on top of hers.

She walked around to my front and looked me up and down. I couldn't hide my smile. Her face lit up and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh My God, Zoe's pregnant everybody! Zoe's pregnant!" My Mum screamed, doing a little happy dance.

"That's why you went to the doctors! You sneaky little shit!" Joe whispered, hugging me.

"Language Joe, you should start a swear jar!" My Mum helped in her fit of happiness, I giggled and then wrapped the twins in a hug.

"Is this what Nana did when we were in your belly," Patrick quietly asked, sucking his thumb.

"Well, see this reaction and times it by 10," I giggled.

"What does that mean?" Danielle asked, quietly.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Nana was very very excited when I told her you two were coming."

They nodded their heads at eachother and started laughing.

The best thing about this whole thing is being able to share the whole process with your family when you can see how much it means to them.

I even more excited for this to happen now, I possibly more excited than I was when I was pregnant with the twins.

Maybe it's the magic of seeing the kids reactions through out it all, it's really beautiful. I don't know what it is just something about it feels different...