Telling Them

Hai guys, thanks for being so patient! I'm back now but I'm back to school tomorrow so updates might be be less frequent but they'll be as often as possible! (1 during the week, 2 during the weekends I don't know!)
Anyway, do any of you maybe want me to do 10 facts about me, idk it could be fun!
Please vote/comment/ share
Ilyall ~Emma xx
-------
It's been a week since I found out and I've been dropping hints all week, Alfie's still clueless. It's actually quite funny really because at one point I even said, 'I feel like I'm eating for two' as I scooped another spoonful of mash potato on my plate.

Alfie just nodded at that and made a comment about I seemed to be a lot hungrier lately.

I'd made a plan that I was going to just tell him today, whether he got it from my (massive) hint or not.

I'd gone out and bought a card that said 'congratulations' across the top and a mug that said 'Baby Daddy'.

I wrote a message out in the card and then smiled after practising it a couple of times. I think I'd got it right:

'Dear Alfie,
You've obviously played very dumb or you are actually that thick that you haven't guessed yet.
It's funny because even when I said there's a bun in the oven and I'm eating for two, you still didn't get it.
So congratulations, baby daddy (again)...
I'm sorry for everything we'll put you through in the next 9 months...
Lots of love
Zoe and bump xxx'

I sound ridiculously cheesy but I'm not that bothered. It gets the message across, right?

I waited until Alfie had dropped the kids off at preschool to get them ready for school and got back.

I made him a cup of tea in the mug so it wasn't to obvious and as soon as the door slammed shut, I walked to the door with the card and mug in my hand.

"Hey sweetie," I grinned, kissing him.

"Hey baby," He smiled, looking down at the tea.

"Babies," I muttered, he kind of looked up while sipping his tea. Has he not seen the mug?

I handed Alfie the card and he gave me another funny look. I dragged him to the sofa and sat with my legs crossed in front of him.

"Just read it," I grinned, playing with my hands excitedly.

"Okayyy?" He said emphasising the y.

He opened the card and slowly read through it. Watching his face light up as he read was the most beautiful thing ever, I honestly wish I could've taken a picture.

"Zoe!" Alfie almost screamed as he pounced towards me. I fell backwards and Alfie was on top of me, resting his weight on his elbows so he wouldn't crush me and the new baby inside of me.

He started attacking me with kisses all over my face and I started to squeal.

"I love you, I love you so much!" He murmured, kissing me one more time.

"I love you too," I smiled, kissing him again. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"Don't be, I'm just glad you did!" He beamed, helping me up and spinning me round again. "There's two of you! I can't wait to meet you."

Alfie had already started talking to my non existent bump but it was still really cute. The way Alfie interacts with kids (whether they are in the womb or not) is gorgeous.

This is why I'm obviously shocked and worried about another baby but I'm still really happy because I'm having a baby with Alfie and that's all I want.

"How are we going to tell the kids?" Alfie asked, pressing our noses together.

"Well we'll just tell them," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"Let's tell them when they get back," Alfie shouted eagerly, let's go buy them stuff as well!!

Alfie grabbed his keys and then pulled me out the door. Christ, Alfie's excited.
-
We picked the twins up from preschool and took them in the house. We sat them down in the cosy room and we were in front of them.

"Mummy and I have something to tell you," Alfie started, smiling at me.

"What's wrong?" Patrick squeaked, looking at us like he was terrified. Poor thing.

"Well, Danielle and Patrick, you are going to have a little brother or a little sister!" I beamed, Danielle's face lit up and she began jumping up and down whereas Patrick stayed silent. He looked down at his shoes.

I looked at Alfie and nodded. I went and sat up next to him and Danielle.

"Listen, you two," I whispered, looking at both of them but more focusing on Paddy. "Just because there's going to be a new baby, doesn't mean we'll love either of you any less."

Patrick and nodded and gave me a hug.

"Is there really a baby in there?" Patrick mumbled into my chest. I nodded and placed his hand on it.

"Did you eat it by accident and now you have to look after it until it's ready to come out?" Danielle asked, poking at my belly.

I looked at Alfie and smirked.

"Something like that Danii," He chuckled, joining us on the sofa. "I love you four."

"But Daddy, there's only 1..2..3 of us!" Patrick giggled, playing with his hands.

"He means the baby silly!" Danielle laughed, putting her hand gently on my belly.

"Oh well, I love us four to then!" He exclaimed. We all giggled and gave them both a tighter squeeze.

Today has been perfect and it's made me all the more excited, this baby will only bring us closer.