Childish Antics

GOOD MORNING GUYS AND HAPPY FRIDAY!!! The sun has been out all week in the UK and I must say I love it! So because I'm in a very happy mood here's an early morning update (I might have another later) and also, thankyou so much for 1K reads, ilyall xxxx
----------

"Kick them!" Danielle cheered, I felt a sharp pain run through my side.

I awoke with a start and grabbed the culprit. I pulled Patrick on top of me and started tickling him. He and Danielle were squealing like an insane pair of monkeys. We rolled about on the floor and stopped as Alfie groaned.

"What are you crazy kids doing?" He laughed, kissing my forehead.

"We're having fun you dummy," I laughed. "Go tickle Daddy, Patrick."

Patrick crawled across to Alfie and began to 'tickle' him. I sat with Danielle on the sofa and rubbed her alright leg.

"How are you doing, princess?" I asked, sweetly. She pulled a funny face and pointed to her leg.

"Can you take my bandage off now Mummy, it's itchy," She begged, her face screwing up.

I shook my head and rubbed her leg.

"You have to keep it on for 6 weeks, it'll come off just after your birthday," I smiled, kissing her head. "But it means you get to lie down and sleep and eat and nobody can make you tidy your bedroom."

She laughed and clapped her hands.

"Should I go make pancakes for breakfast, I think that's the best medicine for poorly legs," I giggled. She nodded, excitedly. "What about Patrick and Daddy? Should we make them some?"

Patrick and Alfie nodded, eagerly and Patrick started cheering. Danielle shrugged but then gave in and nodded, God these are the cutest.

"Come on then Daddy, you're helping me," I smiled, taking Alfie's hand in mine. Patrick sat in my spot on the couch and started talking rubbish to Danielle. I swear they have this made up language only then know.

"How do you make pancakes?" Alfie whispered into my ear. I laughed and grabbed the ingredients out the cupboard. Alfie snatched the flour from me and put them onto the top shelf. I put my hands on my hips and scowled.

I reached to grab it but I couldn't reach, guess that's what happens when you're small. Alfie found this fucking hilarious, I shook my head and started to moan.

"Help?" I whined, putting my hand up. Alfie laughed and without warning, scooped me up onto his shoulders. I erupted in a fit of laughter and couldn't quite reach anymore.

"Well get it then, your arse is hurting my shoulders," Alfie shouted. I shook my head disapprovingly and grabbed the flour, just. Alfie then, suddenly, lost his balance and fell backwards, me on top of him.

We fell into a crumpled heap on the floor, covered in flour, and me wrapped in Alfie's arms.

"Shit," Alfie laughed, I tipped some more flour on to his head, punishment for the language.

"We're starting a swear jar," I laughed, trying to stand back up. Alfie grabbed a hold of my legs and pulled me back down on top of him. I nearly wet myself, that's how hard I was laughing. I clutched my side and laughed, hard, with Alfie.

"Silly Billy's! Look at this mess!" Patrick shouted, putting his hands on his hips. This just caused me and Alfie to laugh more. Patrick joined in but waved his finger at us, like he was telling us off.

We both sat up, so I was sitting on Alfie's knee and apologised to Patrick.

"Good! Now tidy," he bossed us, turning round and walking away.

Cheeky little monkey.

This was the most fun I've had with Alfie for a while, I don't know why I ever doubted him. Even Though he's not here a lot, the time we are together, we have a lot of fun and act like children. He really is all I could ask for and more.