Be Stubborn!

Hi guys, sorry I didn't update sooner, I just couldn't get this quite right. I don't think it's quite right now but hey ho..
Hope you enjoy this chapter, leave me a comment or a vote to let me know what you think ;)
~Em xx
-------
I rubbed my eyes and sat back in my chair. I read over the email one more time, just to make sure.

Zoe Deyes

My heart still flutters when I see it but anyway.
*
Zoe Deyes,
Hello my name is Claire Felbrigg, I'm the editor at Mum's Weebly. We recently have decided to take our blog to a new level and are releasing a magazine and as our first ever cover, we would like you and your children to appear.

Of course there will be a sum of money in it for you and we completely respect any privacy you may want; we understand if you don't want to take part.

On top of this, we would like to offer you a weekly column in our magazine. This will obviously have a weekly wage in it for you so your hard work will be rewarded.

If either or (hopefully) both offers appeal to you, please contact us immediately.

Thankyou
Claire Felbrigg
*

I've been offered a life line- this would solve the money worries we've had lately! I can't wait to see what Alfie thinks;I'm sure he'll love it!

"Alfie, read this!" I opened the email up on my phone and threw it to him. He read over the email and gasped. "I know right!"

"This is amazing Zoe!" He exclaimed, picking me up so I was around his torso and span me round.

"Do I say yes?" I asked, Alfie nodded excitedly. "What about the cover, do I say yes to the kids as well?"

"You'll have to ask them, they're already featured on our twitters and channels a lot," Alfie sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I suppose so," I whispered. "But they're starting school in September.. I don't know."

"Ring her and ask if it's possible to do the shoot just you, say that the kids are just starting school and you're not sure if you're comfortable," Alfie suggested. I nodded and kissed him quickly.

I grabbed my coat and keys and Alfie gave me a funny look.

"Mums," I simply smiled, it was the first place I go after I've had good news.

I love my Mum, and I want her to be involved in my life as much as possible.

I knocked on the door and she answered it, quickly.

"Hello darling, I wasn't expecting you!" She gushed, taking me inside. "Sit down, what do you want to drink?"

"I'm fine Mum, honestly," I smiled, sitting down on her seti.

Mum always spoils us whenever we come over, especially when we've got the kids. I don't blame her, she went a while without anybody and now she's got 8 of us (including Joe and his little family).

"What did you want then sweetie?" She asked, sitting next to me and squeezing my hand.

That's another thing my Mum does, she's always coming up with pet names for us, I think I've inherited that because I call the kids every name under the sun they'll only mind when they're older...

"Well, here," I sighed, passing her my phone. Mum zoomed on it and held it a long way from her face, squinting as she read it. I tried to stifle back my laughter.

"Oh Zoe, honey that's sounds amazing!" She smiled, kissing my cheek. "Of course, you'll have to ask to do the cover by yourself.."

I paused and gave her a confused face.

"Well Zoe, the kids are just about to start school, you don't want them to turn into celebrities kids, do you? I remember you saying you wanted privacy and do this the normal way?"

I sighed and nodded, I guess she's right. Damn it, she's always right. What do I do now though? We need the money..

"Thanks Mum," I kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. "I'll just have to ring them, I guess."

My Mum nodded and handed me her phone.

"I didn't mean now!" I laughed, she shook her head and handed me the phone.

"If I don't make you ring in front of me, you'll let some manger lady talk you back into it," She gave me the 'I know you, Zoe Elizabeth Deyes look.

I dialled the number that it said on the email and waited. I talked to the editor for about an hour, my Mum pushing for me to stick to my guns.

"Well..." My Mum asked, as soon as I hung up.

"I've got he column and they said they want to do the cover without me; the title being: 'Double Trouble... Find out how beauty Internet sensation, Zoe Deyes adjusted to life with twins."

"Well Done Zoe, see what happens when you be stubborn!" My Mum giggled.

"Mum, I was never not stubborn! I've always got my own way from being 6!" I laughed.

My Mum joined me and then crushed me in a massive hug, I didn't mind. I miss my Mum and it's just nice seeing her, I always laugh so much when I do.