Hard Times

Here's the next chapter!! I hope you enjoy it, I'm also starting up a new fanfic if you want to go check it out (shameless plug) as I'm sad that this fanfic will be ending soon!! I can't believe we've got about 5 updates left, how are we this far along??
I love you all!!
(Also, friendly reminder if you don't like the fanfic please don't read it. I'd much rather have a happy, positive atmosphere on my watt pad rather than a negative one. ALSO IT IS FICTION WHICH MEANS IT ISNT ALL TRUE!!)
~Emma xx
--------

"Davy and I have been together since we finished college," She started, we were now sitting in my car. She didn't want to tell me in a public setting.

"I love Davy, well I loved him with all my heart. We got married young and got jobs and then the next big thing happened. We decided we wanted a family. So we tried and tried and didn't get anywhere until a year or so later."

I didn't want to interrupt her, it was her time to grieve.

"I got pregnant and it was my dream, all I've ever wanted was to be a mother. Then, we lost it, we didn't even get to find out if it was a boy or a girl. We didn't try again for a while but then we got lucky one night in Vegas a few months later and it happened. We got all the way to the end and even had a name picked out. Isaac." She smiled at the mention of his name. "Then, he died during labour."

Tears started to form in her eyes and she stared down at her hands.

"I didn't think it was possible to love someone who I didn't even get to meet as I much as I do. That's why we didn't try, we just gave up. Being parents aren't on the cards for us, I guess. Then Davy and I hit a rough patch and I had this great idea that a baby would bring us closer together. So somehow during anger and passion, we ended up pregnant. I got to 6 months this time, found out it was twin boys. We went back last week, I miscarried them, Zoe. I lost all of them!"

She began wailing in my arms.

"And Davy hates me, I just know it. I've tried to be strong, really I have."

I soothed her and gave her a hug. Eloise's story touched me. Eloise is just like me except, she's a mother without a baby to hold. She has a mothers unconditional love, without anyone to give her love to.

If I could help her I would, but I can't.

"Davy loves you, I could see it in his eyes at the clinic," I whispered, she continued to cry. "You are so strong and brave El, don't doubt yourself."

She nodded and then looked at her watch.

"Zoe, I have to go."

"Are you sure you're okay to drive, I can take you back?" I suggested, she shook her head violently.

"No Zoe, where I'm going, I need to go alone," She sniffed, wiping her eyes.

She thew her arm around me.

"Thankyou for being a much better friend in less than a week, than any friends I've had in my entire life. I'll always be grateful," She squeezed me a little to tight.

I thought it was just because she was upset, I should've seen through that.

"No problem, I'm always here for you. Stay strong," I whispered as she climbed out my car. "See you later, we'll have to meet up soon."

"Bye Zoe."

That was all Eloise said to me as she got in her car and drove away.

That was the last thing Eloise said to me, ever.

Or at least for a while which is what Im praying.

Eloise disappeared later that night, nobody knows where she went. The whole of our little town, city even was looking for her.

All we know, is that Eloise, my new friend, got the train somewhere.

That's all I know, I'm hoping she comes back one day. Mainly because I need her bravery and courage but until that day, I'll keep Eloise here in my thoughts and actions.

I just hope wherever she is, she's happy and getting her life back together again.