What Are You Doing?

Sorry, my internet broke and it's only just fixed now!! Here's the new update; Hope you enjoy it!
Also, thank you for leaving me such nice comments, I love reading all of them and reply to most of them but sometimes I'm ditsy and forget! I just want to say thankyou, it means so much to me that you're leaving these nice words!
Anyway, enough soppy stuff enjoy sexy potatoes!
Vote/Comment/Share
~Em xx
---------
"Zoe! Get up!" My Mum shouted, rocking me back and forward in the bed. I shook my head and swotted her away.

"I don't wanna Mum," I winged. "5 more minutes."

I turned over so I was facing away from her. I heard whispering and groaning behind but I ignored it, too sleepy and too early...

"CHUMMY! I HAVE PIZZA!" Louise bellowed, causing me to jump. I sat bolt up right in bed and looked around, eagerly for pizza. I'm still really tired and would probably rather be in bed but pizza? I'll make an exception.

"Where were you when I had to wake her up for school all those years ago?" My Mum chuckled as Louise handed me the box of pizza.

"Hey, all those years ago? I'm not that old mother!" I winked, taking a huge bite of the pizza.

"Talk about healthy, nutritious breakfasts.." She laughed, squeezing me gently.

I shook my head, my mouth still full of pizza.

"Never claimed to live a healthy lifestyle mother." I cried, my mouth full of pizza.

Louise and My Mum rolled their eyes and then jumped up on the bed next to me. They may be criticising me but they joined me in my pizza eating glory at... I looked around for a clock.

8 in the morning?

If I didn't love pizza so much, I would've spat it across the room by now. I won't, though, because well pizza.

"Why am I up at this early hour," I moaned after finishing the pizza, I didn't have half of it myself if that's what you're asking...

"Because.. well.. erm," Louise must have been searching for an excuse...

The door abruptly opened with Tan, wheeling in a trolley of makeup. She was closely followed by her sister in law Sam and Nick. What are they doing here? I smiled and ran to hug them all the same because I missed them.

"Hair and makeup, my darling, party orders," Tanya smiled, sitting me down on a chair.

"Party.. what party?" I asked, who has a damn party this early in the morning.

"It's a surprise so yeah," Sam smiled, as she span me around. "Nic's going to do your hair and Tan and I are going to do your makeup."

I nodded at her and then they began. While they were doing it I sat wondering why? Who's party was it and why didn't I know about it.. maybe I did but I've just been to Mummy-mush brained to remember.. yeah that must be it.

-

It took about 45 minutes but they were finally done.

Sam and Tanya had applied a very natural but pretty look. I had a foundation on that made my skin look flawless and light amounts of blush tickled on my cheeks. I had a little bit of bronze across my eyelid, topped over by a gold kind of shade. They really complimented my eye colour and shape, it really brightened them up and made me look wide awake. I had a thin line of black liquid liner close to the lashline with mascara to give more length and volume to my lashes. To top it all off, I had a nudey pink shade on my lips. I couldn't have done the makeup better myself, it looked wonderful.

My hair was unbelievable. Nic had really done an amazing job. She had put two small plaits running down either side of my head which then met in the centre of head which she then pulled my slightly curled hair into a big (messy kinda) bun. It looked stunning, I don't know why I'm so dressed up for a party...

"Okay, Zoe, we've got like an hour and we need to be at the venue.. Here's the mysterious part," Louise chuckled, oh god... "Here's your outfit and here."

Louise handed my a scarf to put round my eyes. Oh no! My makeup, it'll get all smudged. I swear to god if she messes this up, she will no longer be my bestest chummy for around a day!

I felt my Mum grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom where she helped me change. I felt something pointy being stabbed into my head and then something placed on the front. It took about half an hour I'm assuming and I am completely in the dark about what's happening.

Quite literally.. I'm in the dark. I'm wearing a blindfold.

After what seemed like hours, I was dragged out of the bathroom and stood I the middle of the room.

I heard a couple of gasps and whispers but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Are you ready chummy?" Louise asked.

I nodded, excitedly and smiled.

"1..2..3!" Most people cheered as my Mum swept my blindfold off.

I was shocked, surprised and happy about what I saw... What's happening?