Little Girl's Dream

thankyou for all the votes on the last chapter, it really means a lot! I'd go on with soppy cheesy stuff right now but I guess you're all waiting to read the chapter so here it is;
Hope you like it!!
----
"You!!" I laughed, slapping Alfie playfully while we were waiting behind some doors. "You little sly dick!"

Alfie smirked and bowed his head.

"You did all this yourself! It's been perfect!! How?!"

He smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"I just thought to myself WWZD?" He winked.

I gave him a confused face.

"What would Zoe do?" He laughed and I joined him. All of a sudden the doors burst open and Joe shouted:

"I present to you; Mr and Mrs Deyes!"

We walked into the room, our hands linked together and sat at the head of the tables.

Once we'd sat down, floods of waiters and waitresses with food balanced on every arm walked towards us. Good job, I'm starving!

-
After polishing off 2 courses, Alfie took my hand and we walked over to the corner where a three tired cake stood.

He took a sharp knife and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around me so I could hold the knife as well. Alfie kissed my cheek as we cut into the cake and I squeezed my eyes shut in shock.

"Your cute," He laughed, once we were done. I stuck my tongue out at him and then helped the chefs cut cake and serve them to the guests.

It was amazing to see everybody that means the most to me gathered in one room. It was so cute and wonderful.

I squeezed Alfie's hand under the table and I scoffed down my slice of cake. If I can move in this dress after we're done.: I'll be grateful!

"Um, so I guess we're meant to do the boring bit of speeches now." Joe mumbled, standing up after a while. I turned to face him and smiled. "Now, Alfie asked me to help my nephew write a best mans speech so I'm going to read it... Um Zoe and Alfie (Mummy and Daddy) are the nicest people ever. They love eachother and everyone around them with all their hearts and that's what makes them special. No matter if you do a poop in your pants or stamp on their foot lots, they still love you and kiss you better. I hope my Mummy and Daddy have a very good day because they are the bestest in the whole world. Even though Zoe ruined Uncle Joe's special teddy bear when they were little!"

I screamed a little and put my face in my hands as Joe sat down, satisfied with how many people he had laughing.

Alfie wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple before standing up.

"I know Zoe probably would've said something here but she didn't know today was happening so she'd probably freeze and do her very cute 'rabbit in the headlights face'." He looked down at me and smirked. "I'm very happy today that you could be here to watch my very beautiful Zoe become Mrs Deyes and thank you all for coming. It means the absolute world to know all these people here support us, thanks."

"We love you all!" I shouted, without thinking to everybody.

"Not as much as I love Zoe, but Yeah, I love you all!" Alfie sat down.

I cringed a little at his cheesiness but then began laughing, placing my head on his shoulder.

-
After a while everyone ran into the party room which had a table full of sweets lined in every corner and a DJ on the stage.

There were tables just after the dance floor and then a bar at the back. I ran with Danielle and Patrick in each arm and laughed as they ran straight to the dance floor and started dancing together.

I sat with my Mum and tried to stop her crying, she'd been an emotional wreck all day, bless her.

After a while, Joe introduced me and Alfie into the dance floor for our first dance.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We swayed back and forth and I couldn't help but smile at the song he'd picked.

He'd chosen A Thousand Years... It was our song... I couldn't believe it! I'm amazed he even remembered. We kept swaying talking about random things and then half way through the music, it stopped and the cha-cha slide music started up.

I began laughing and started dancing. Alfie really thought of everything. He remembered me saying how I didn't want one of those soppy first dances.

"Thank you, it's been perfect," I smiled at Alfie after we'd finished.

He laughed and kissed me quickly and then we kept dancing until we couldn't dance anymore.