{Sneak Peek} Siblings

EEEK, THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND OMFG!! I really hope this little sneak peek and it's okay for you, excuse spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm correcting them before I make it public to everybody but this is my little thankyou present for reading my last fic and supporting me :) xx
~Em x

"Erm, Mummy doesn't tuck me in sometimes," Danielle huffed, putting her hands on her hips. Patrick sighed and then snuggled into my chest.

"Mummy's the bestest," He mumbled. I kissed his head and Danielle did a little dance on my bed.

"So the next question is what do you want for your 4th birthday?" I giggled, reading the question off my phone.

"SUPERMAN!" Patrick shouted, making the whole room shake. He's got a set of lungs on him, no denying that.

"Shush Paddy!" Danielle screamed, stamping her foot. "I don't like superman, we need princess crowns."

"No!" Patrick shouted, standing up as well and looking angry. "You're meany!"

She stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry and then stamped her foot again.

"Poopy head! You're not my best friend anymore!"

Wow, sibling goals.

I sighed and shut the camera off, this is the third time I've tried to film this video and the third time they've stopped me by fighting.

Nearly four year olds are stressful but somehow Alfie seems to ignore it.

How?

I picked up Patrick, stopping the argument from escalating. Patrick seems like the calm one but he actually isn't. When he looses his temper, he looses it.

I guess like me in a way. I sat Patrick down on the other side of the bed from Danielle and stood in front of them both.

I folded my arms and looked at them sternly.

"You need to say sorry to eachother, you need to stay best friends," I said, trying not loose eye contact with them.

I hate telling them off and I'm never any good at it. This is Alfie's job but of course he's never in to help me with it.

"No," They both said in unison and then giggled.

"Snap!" They shouted again and then laughed even more.

"Stop it!" They said, synchronised again. They were now in full hysterics and lying back on the bed. They rolled towards eachother and then hugged.

I guess they forgot about it, my jobs done.

There was a knock at the door and they both jumped up and ran towards it.

"Wait for me!" I shouted after them. Shortly after the door swung open and the two kids squeal. I signed.

"What did I tell you about opening the door when I wasn't he.." I said angrily towards the kids but then stopped when I saw who it was.

"Joe!" I squealed, jumping up and down and running into his arms.

*To be continued.. Publishing before 20th June so stay tuned*