Edelle?

Guess this is a filler chapter... I promise this is going somewhere though so yah, enjoy smexy potatoes
Please vote/comment\share
I love you all
~Emx
------------
"Eduardo!" Danielle squealed, engulfing the poor child in a huge bear hug. Eduardo stiffened but then hugged her back lightly.

They began to giggle and ran off hand in hand to the living room.

"If they don't get married when they're older, my whole life will be nothing," Anna laughed, placing her hand on her ever growing bump.

Yes, Baby SacconeJoly number 3 was on the way and I can't believe it! Anna had come round with Emilia and Eduardo so she and I could catch up while the children played.

I've missed my regular catch ups with Anna, I've been so busy with other things, I've just never got round to it.

"#Edelle?" I questioned, trying to think of a ship name. Anna laughed and clapped her hands together.

"Ooh crap!" She suddenly shouted, holding her back. She stood crouched over for a second and stood back up. "I'm fine."

She sat down on the sofa and Nala bounced in top of her, waiting to be stroked. Nala loves Anna, not as much as I love Anna, but she loves Anna.

"How'd Danielle break her leg?" Anna asked, as she sat down.

I sighed and then began telling her the story.

"If left my pink heels out when I went out because I was going to wear them but then changed my mind. Danielle saw them and decided to play 'Mummy's' so she put them on and then had a nasty fall down the stairs," I sighed, reluctantly. "Does that make me a bad mother?"

"No, oh my God, no way!" Anna laughed, managing to just hug me. "Your a brilliant Mum, they're so lucky to have you!"

"Thanks Anna." I looked at her and began to wonder whether I should tell her about what I was planning on doing... I mean quitting YouTube.

"Zoe, are you okay?" She asked, shoot, guess I must have looked differently to what I thought.

"Um.. I'm going to tell you something and I need you to be completley honest with me. No sugar coating." Anna nodded, listening intently. "I'm quitting YouTube, I just can't do it anymore."

"Oh My God, do it!" Anna smiled. I was relieved and also sad. I kinda wanted Anna to protest against it. "All the stress just disappears and I became so much happier."

I nodded.

"That's what I want," I smiled. "I just can't bring myself round to finishing it, I mean how do you start that last video?"

Anna thought about it for a second.

"I guess you can't, you just... Don't edit it to heavily. Keep in the emotion, make sure it comes really from your heart," I nodded in agreement and muttered some thoughts.

"Quick question, you don't by any chance happen to have any pasta and custard?" Anna flustered, brushing her hair back behind her ears. "I just.. I kinda want some."

I laughed and shook my head.

"I'd say we'd order out but I don't think fast food places do that type of stuff."

We erupted in fits of laughter and clung onto each other to stop ourselves from falling. I don't even know why, It wasn't even that funny..

I guess it just lightens what I've just told her.. So I'm going to keep laughing and pretend I didn't say anything.