Wedding(Part 1)

Sorry it took me a while to update, I wanted to get this chapter perfect. The wedding is split into three chapters so yeah... Look forwards to them!!
Enjoy lovelies
Vote/comment/share
---------
"You look gorgeous," Alfie mouthed while the priest babbled on with his dearly beloved stuff.

"You too," I smiled back. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I remembered where we were and I didn't. Instead, I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

We listened to some priesty stuff and his touching words of how marriage is just a ceremony. What marriage really is is trust, love and teamwork that we promise to have with eachother for the rest of our lives.

Everything's a bit of a blur because I was so emotional. It was eventually time to read our vows to eachother, at this point I panicked because I didn't have anything planned. I felt someone tug on my dress and hand me a piece of paper.

Louise gave me a thumbs up to read them so I nodded and felt a little more calm.

"Um I guess that I'm going to go first since Zoe had no idea that today was happening," Alfie nervously laughed, scratching the back of his neck. Our family lightly laughed at his comment and then went silent again.

"Um, Zoe, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I love you very very much. From the moment I met you, I knew you would be very special to me and I'm so glad that you stalked me on Twitter after that party and got us talking. I'm glad about that because, I wouldn't have had the guts to because why would a girl like you, who is clearly way out of my limit, want to talk to me? You don't understand how much you mean to me and what I would do for you, I've even gave you my pizza and you know, you're pretty special to me if I give you pizza. I dreamed about getting girls like you when I was little and now that I've got you, I'm never letting you go. So I'm here promising today to be there for you no matter what, choose you and only you and be with you for the rest of my life. This is the one part of today that I have no doubts about l, the fact that what I'm promising today will still be true when we're old and causing havoc in Brighton's care home. I love you so so much Zoe, thank you for being you."

I felt tears starting to spill down my cheeks, probably ruining my makeup, I hope she used waterproof mascara. I have Alfie a huge smile and looked down at what Louise had wrote for me.

"Oh.." I mumbled but then began reading down the paper. "Because my amazing man Alfie was being very sneaky and planned all this without me knowing.. Wait you planned today?" I whispered to him. He nodded, smiling. I mentally awed and kept going.

"My bestest chummy who I promise to never forget about and love forever, was my lifesaver and slyly got me to write my own vows without actually writing them. Thank goodness I have my beautiful, talented, amazing, smart, funny chummy." I turned around and rolled my eyes at Louise.

"Oh chummy you're too kind!" Louise lightly shouted. Everyone laughed and then I continued.

"If you'd have asked me what love means before I met Alfie, I wouldn't really know the answer. I thought I did, but I didn't. Love is knowing someone better than you know yourself. Love is having a best friend but more. Love is being able to do anything for this one particular person no matter what. I'd do all these things for you Alfie; you are my everything. It makes my heart flutter everytime you smile and say my name. Time stops when I'm with you and I get butterflies everytime we're together; I don't know where I'd be without you. Um, so right now, I'm just going to promise you these five things. I promise to respect you; I promise to trust you; I promise to learn from you; I promise to be there for you right till the very end but most importantly, I promise to love you everyday with every bit of my heart. You're my rock, my brave soldier who will protect my from any bug unless it's spider. Thank you for putting up for me for these six years and I'm sorry for what I'll probably put you through in the next 60 but as long we're together I know I'll be safe. I love you more than you'll ever know Alfie Deyes." I whispered, I forget there was anyone else in the room, I thought it was only Alfie and I, that's how it should be.

I'm so glad today is happening.. I'm making sure Alfie knows how I feel and promising to feel that way forever.