BIRTHDAYY!!

How's this for an update;) Hope you enjoy this. Also, I have snapchat if you want to add me, I've attached it on the top.. You know just if you want to. I just thought it was a way to keep in better touch with you :) x
-----------
"Okay guys so we've just set this place up and now we're going to wait for the twins to come down," I heard Alfie whisper in the background. I let out a huge yawn and stared at the time, I've been up for two hours and it's not even 7am! I think it will be worth it when I see their faces.

Alfie fell back down on the sofa with me and we cuddled for a while talking about the twins when they were little and how much they've grown up, it's unreal how grown up they've got. How can they be ready to start school in September?

After a while, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs followed by lots of excited whispering. Alfie and me leapt up and dimmed the lights, I grabbed Nala and put a little cheesy party hat on her head and put a streamer in my mouth. It's very cheesy but it's the first birthday they'll really remember so we want to make it special.

"Mummy, Daddy?" Patrick and Danielle whispered, holding onto eachothers hands. Aw cute, they're goals!

I nodded at Alfie and we counted down to three silently.

"Happy Birthday!" We shouted together and blew our streamers. They both jumped and then ran to hug us while doing a happy dance. "You already look like big four year olds!"

They both giggled and hugged eachother. The best thing ever was Danielle's wide eyes as she looked round at the living room which was decorated in princess crowns, dinosaurs and pink and blue balloons, she was utterly gorgeous.

I'm so thankful her leg healed earlier than the six weeks, now she can enjoy jer birthday.

"Do you want to see your presents now?" Alfie asked, Patrick nodded, excitedly and Danielle started jumping up and down. I put Nala on the floor to lie down and then joined the Alfie on the sofa.

Patrick and Danielle sat on the floor, cross legged in front of their piles of presents, I smiled and took a quick picture and uploaded it on Twitter. I'd lost a lot of followers since I quit youtube but I don't mind, I'm happy sharing it with the people I've got, I love them all..

'My two birthday Angels! Got well and truly spoilt and it's not even 7:30! @pointlessblog #happybirthdaytwins'

#happybirthdaytwins was what was trending for their birthday, it's sweet really, youtube still has a part in our community.

I watched my two angels open their presents and watch their faces light up, it was beautiful.

After clearing up wrapping paper mountain, I got up and got ready and then started making some birthday breakfast for us all. I made pancakes with strawberries and Nutella, which is both of their favourites. At least making breakfast was simple(ish).

"I forgot!" Danielle suddenly cried, her mouth stuffed full of pancake. "Happy Birthday Paddy!"

Patrick squealed and then shouted:

"Happy Birthday Danni!" And blew her a kiss.

Once we'd finished up, we sat and talked about birthdays and what being four would be like. We just sat and talked for ages, so long, I didn't even notice the time.

"Oh my gosh! It's nearly time for your party!" I shouted, just as excited as the twins.

"YEYY!" The chanted, grabbing eachothers hands and skipping off upstairs. I ran upstairs after them and helped them get ready, I'm so excited for them...