The dragon arrives at Konoha

I walk next to Lady Lunakage  through Konoha-Gakure to get to the Hokage's place. I notice the strange looks some of the villagers are giving us but I don't care about it. I'm way too excited to go to the academy in Konoha and meet some people my age and not the old ones who are arrogant towards me if they don't know who they are talking to. It gets annoying to be the youngest in a team where the lowest gap in age is with luck 7 years. Mostly the gap is bigger. This will be much better because they are only two years older in the class I will be in. I remember when Lady Kiki told me about her and the Hokages plan...

"(Y/n), may I talk to you, please?" "Sure, Lady Lunakage. What do you need?" "You know that Hiruzen and me have met a few times to discuss some things, right?" "Yup!" "We decided that we want to unite our villages to show that we all could get along if we really try and want to. The villages will be next to each other so it seems that they are one village but other than that there wouldn't be much changes. We will keep the names and the leaders. You know most people in Tsuki-Gakure are great healers but we don't have that much fighters and in Konoha there is it more the other way round. So in Konoha would be the ninjas trained which are fighters and in Tsuki the healers. The headbands would have both symbols of the villages like if someone from Konoha learns medical jutsus in Tsuki. The thing is that we don't know if the young ninjas will get along or not." "And what exactly has it to do with me? I mean the idea is logical and brings both advantages and I'm sure it will change something but I don't understand my part in it." "Well, I wanted you to be the first Tsuki-ninja to go on the academy in Konoha so we can see if there is a possibility that this will work out. I know you are already an anbu captain and to start from zero isn't that appealing but I trust you with this task and..." "Of course I'm doing it, Lady Kiki! Why would I miss the chance to finally get the normal career of a ninja and to finally be in a team with others my age?" "Really?" "Yup! You can definitely count on me!"

I sigh happily at the memory and start to run when I can finally see the entrance of the building. I hear Lady Kiki laughing and running after me being just as excited as me. We are coming to a stop in front of the Hokages office and she knocks on his door. After some seconds he tells us to enter which we are doing. As he sees us he smiles and motions for us to come to his desk. There he tells me everything I need to know for the academy and asks Lady Lunakage if he shall show us where the academy is. She smiles and nods at his offer and we are heading out of the building and into the direction of the academy. They are chatting about some small things while I think about the school and wonder how the students will be and how they will react. I take out my mirror to check one last time my appearance. My (h/l) (h/c) hair is wrapped in bandages to keep it in place and because I would forget to pack the bandages in my pouch because I don't need them really (If not than ignore this part^^)...My (e/c) eye shines bright in excitement and my red one is in his normal state. My scar above my right eye hasn't opened again for now. I sigh in relief especially that my Dragan is still it's normal red colour and hasn't changed, yet. I put my mirror back into my pouch and focus on the way so I would be maybe able to find the academy without getting lost tomorrow and the following days. The both Kages are still in their conversation and I start to let my mind wander to the academy and the students. I don't notice the building we are heading towards to until Lady Lunakage and the Hokage stop walking. I stop, too, and look at them first then at the building in front of us and I bounce excitedly up and down. It's so huge! I wonder how many classes they have. I calm down enough to stand still and look back at them. They are smiling at me and Lady Kiki asks me if I'm ready for my first day of school. I nod vigorously and we enter the building. I have a feeling that I will have much fun here and I like it.