The Plan, Part Two.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay. Stay here, and I'll go get it."

I nod my head, and he walks off as the bell rings for the next class.

"Zack?" I turn my head to see Mike walking up to me, and I lean against the locker and fold my arms.

"What do you want?" I ask him harshly. I know that I am the one who agreed to the bet, and yes, it was me who did all the mean things to Soph, but it was him who had all these ideas... Well.. Some of them.

He narrows his eyes at me. "You don't have to be that way with me. I was your friend after all."

I shrug and clench my jaw.

One... Two... Three... Four... Five...

"A bad one. What? Are you a chick now? Upset because I 'Dumped' you?"

I see his vein in his neck throb, and I have a bad feeling about this. I don't need to get into another fight. I'll have to go back to rehab, because I'm on parole.

"No, I'm not. We're actually glad that you dropped out of our group, because we found out that we never needed you in the first place. You were just the 'pretty boy'."

He takes a step closer to me, and I push him out of my face. "Get out of here, man."

Mike takes another step towards me, and grabs my shirt with his right fist. "Don't tell me what to do, Zack." He growls. "You are nothing."

My mind flashes back to all the times that my Father has told me that, and I clench my fist and go to punch him, but my fist hits air.

"Mike, get off of him, and get out of here. You're an idiot for you to think that you're going to be around here." I look down to see that Mike is on the floor, and Gabe has pushed him down there. "Leave." Gabe says, threateningly, and kicks Mike in the stomach.

I grimace automatically, remembering that very same kick that Gabe did to me that one day at the cemetery, and Mike groans and stands up extremely slow.

"You're lucky this time, Daniel." Mike whispers to me, while holding his stomach.

"Whatever," I respond, and give him a dirty look. "You're just lucky that I didn't punch you."

Mike scoffs, and groans in pain.

After Mike walks off, I turn to Gabe. "Thanks, Gabe."

Gabe laughs, and pats my back. "No problem." He grins. "I love beating up people." My eyes widen, and he laughs again. "No, I won't beat you up... Anymore."

I roll my eyes, and hold out my hand. "Did you get the tapes." I check the time, and grimace. She should be almost to the Art Class.

I have to hurry.

"Yeah." He pulls the little disc tape out of his pocket. "All you need is a TV."

"Um.. Okay... I have to bring it into the Gym. Where do you think I could get one?"

He shrugs. "Probably the Teachers lounge."

I flip my hair, and run my fingers through it to straighten it out. "Okay. Thanks for everything that you've done."

"No problem." He smiles. "I know that I always haven't liked you... I hated you. But, you've changed." Gabe hits my back. "You're a good guy."

"Thanks." I chuckle. "I've got to get going." As soon as I say that, the bell rings, and without saying anything else to Gabe, I run towards the Teachers Lounge.

I have to get in the Gym before the next class starts.

***

After all that work of trying to convince the secretary to let me have the T.V, I drug it to the back part of the Gym, two seconds before the bell rung for class to start.