Chapter 47

"Shut up," Jungkook snapped. His intimidating aura left taesung trembling.

He did not dare to open his mouth again.

He glanced at jungkook, who was several steps away. He was tall and broad-shouldered, and his muscles were especially firm. Accompanied with his charming features, he was truly a very attractive man.

His appearance was not the only thing that attracted taesung to him. He was also very wealthy.

Taesung dearly wished that he could pounce on jungkook.

However, he appeared to dislike anyone's approach and it seemed as though he could kill with his eyes alone.

After spending a day with them, he finally understood.

In a dangerous place like this, he would keep taehyung by his side no matter where he went.

Even when taehyung left to use the restroom, he would guard by his side several steps away.

It wouldn't be that easy trying to separate them.

Taesung did not wish to waste any more time. He deliberated over it for a moment and began to speak emotionally to jungkook over the fire. "CEO Jeon, I've admired you for a long time." his gaze was filled with love and a few hints of disappointment. "When I was young, I always focused on studying. After graduating, my life was also dominated with work. I've never dated anyone. However, ever since I saw your photo on the news, my heart has been filled with you. After being tossed into this horrid place, I had thought I would never be able to confess my feelings to you."

He paused for a moment before his eyes appeared to light up. "I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to meet you here. I even saved your life. Perhaps, God is sympathizing with me for my deep feelings for you. Even if I can't leave this place alive, I would be honored to die with you here."

Taehyung listened to his emotional confession by the side. his expression was filled with mockery. "Jungkook, not bad. To think that there'll be rotten people pursuing you even in this fucking place. How about it? You must be moved to death, aren't you?" 

Jungkook summarized it with two simple words. "I'm disgusted."

Taehyung shrugged towards taesung. "Whore, your attempt to seduce my husband failed. What now?"

"What did you call me?" taesung was infuriated.

He wanted to slap taehyung but noticed jungkook's dark gaze and immediately cowered down. He changed his mind and decided to speak sadly. "Mr. Kim, I don't wish to seduce your husband. It's just that, I've never been in love. I really don't wish to die without even managing to confess my feelings."

"So." taehyung smiled coldly. "You decided to pretend as if I was dead?"

"I…" he responded carefully. "I just don't wish to have any regrets."

He peeked at jungkook's expression. He had thought he would appear to be moved at least slightly. To his surprise, he was expressionless. Instead, he asked mockingly. "When did you save me?"

"This morning, at the abandoned factory, I drove the car to take both of you away while you were being pursued by those two men…" taesung remembered this very well.

"You sure know how to pretend to be a good person." jungkook was expressionless. "Don't forget, this morning at the factory, if it hadn't been for me, you would already have been dead."

"True! Hence, I can only repay you by offering myself." As taesung spoke, his beautiful face suddenly turned suspiciously red. "CEO Jeon, I'm still innocent… If I could offer my innocence to you, I would die without any regrets."