CH | 112

We hit 30k lovelies, and many more to come.

A bit long chapter guys. Tried to make it better...

Not sure how it came out as I just finished writing and am posting it. Hopefully, there shouldn't be many grammatical issues.

Let me know what you want to see next in the celebrations.

Enjoy...

...

Pranavi's eyes gleamed with happiness upon seeing the decorated hall with white and black balloons, and music playlists were ready with the speakers in place, they even arranged lights to get the pub mood.

The tables and chairs were arranged neatly in the dining hall to accommodate twelve people. She even put some white candles on the table to get that high-end feel and the fresh aroma of food made her mouth water.

Eyeing the beautiful bunch of red roses she picked earlier from the florist, her eyes gleamed in anticipation. She never gave flowers to a man, well neither to women. But she wanted to give flowers to Jwalin, and although she wasn't sure of his reaction, she decided to give it a try.

Seeing the chocolate cake she baked, a soft smile spread on her lips when Aarushi yelled, "Hide the cake."

"No need."

"They will see it dumbo."

"I'll put it in the kitchen refrigerator. Relax."

"All set?" Shreya enquired when Pranavi nodded, visibly relaxed.

"Now comes the real task." Aarushi said with a wink when Pranavi huffed, "I know..."

"You didn't let Jwalin know about the party yet?" Shreya asked as she guessed from the conversation.

Pranavi shook her head, "I'm afraid he'd reject it."

"Did you let Jathin know?" Shreya asked with raised brows.

"Deepak will handle Jathin. I should handle Jwalin."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and get him." Aarushi said and gave a push hoping to ease Pranavi's stress.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you can make him come." Shreya said as she understood Pranavi's concerns.

...

"Jwalin," Pranavi called the moment she stepped into their house as she was certain he was in the house because his schedule was free today and tomorrow.

Listening to her soft voice, Jwalin walked out of his study in his black shirt, sleeves rolled to his elbows, the first two buttons were undone, his hair was messy and he looked drool-worthy!

And that's what pranavi did! Drool over him making him chuckle.

"Am I that good-looking, baby girl?" Jwalin murmured in her ear seductively while his hands wrapped around her tiny waist and she put her hands on his chest instinctively making her eyes go wide.

Not knowing when he came to her this close, Pranavi blushed hard and gulped as heat rushed inside her with his proximity.

Her once calm heart was now racing with his warm breath hitting her cheeks. His aroma clouded her senses and he was satisfied with the effect he was having on her.

Without waiting for him, Pranavi moved forward, cupped his cheeks in her palms, grasped his lower lip, and closed her eyes when Jwalin obliged and they were engrossed in a soothing kiss.

No rush.

No lust.

Just love.