CH | 76

When Jwalin was about to hop into his car, he tilted his head aside and eyed her with a probing gaze. She gulped while she raised her fluttering eyelashes and met his onyx pools and squinted before blurting out the tormenting question, "Can I come with you?"

Hearing her soft voice while the hesitation in her request was clearly visible to him, he turned to face her with a hand tucked into his trouser pockets and gestured her with his finger to come near him when she walked forward.

Eyeing her, he asked lazily, "Do you know where I'm going?"

Stunned by his question, she shook her head as she really didn't know about it when he let out a low chuckle that felt as if her body was dipped in the sweetest honey as it's been days since she heard him laugh so carelessly in her presence, and a soft smile spread across her face.

Pleased with her reaction, he couldn't control himself anymore as his hands were itching to feel her, and he grabbed her hand when she remained rooted and licked her lips.

His eyes softened seeing her like that, and the corners of his lips curved upwards when he pulled her to his embrace swiftly, and she landed on his chest with her hands resting on his sturdy chest, and a faint shade of crimson spread across her cheek.

His veiny hand encircled her tiny waist and took a whiff of her fragrance while he rested his head in the crook of her neck, and she buried herself into his warm embrace, while a silly grin was plastered on her face as she rubbed her nose onto his chest when a groan escaped his thin lips.

As they were resting in each other's presence while relieving the knots in their hearts, he licked her bare neck with his scorching tongue and she shivered in his embrace while her legs turned weak and his grip on her tightened as he nuzzled on her neck and gave a gentle bite on it when a soft moan escaped her lips and her breath hitched.

Afraid he would take it further, he controlled himself and patted her hair while his warm breath fell across her ear as he whispered teasingly, "Do you want to accompany me, Pranavi?"

Hearing his hoarse voice, she licked her lips and held his shirt in her grip, and she mumbled, "Yes. Can I?"

She pushed him slightly and raised her head to see his expression while they were still closer by just a few inches apart when he hummed in affirmation and his eyes roamed across her dress when a frown settled on his handsome face, "Do you want to come in this dress?"

Hearing his provocative words, she narrowed her eyes and looked at him with an innocent gaze when he sighed, "Go and change into a comfortable dress. I know you weren't used to going out like this."

As she understood what he was saying, her eyes gleamed, and she tucked his sleeve and dragged him with her into the house, afraid he would just leave without her, and he shook his head while he helplessly followed with a doting smile on his lips.

When they reached their bedroom, Jwalin pushed her onto the wall gently and blocked her with his arms on either side. She gasped as his eyes turned a shade darker while flames of lust swirled in his onyx pools.

"Did you dress up for me?" He queried although it was obvious because he wanted her to admit it and she stared at him, dumbfounded while her ears turned pink. He held her chin with his thumb and index finger, forcing her to see in the eyes when she nodded, as her cheeks burned in embarrassment.

Seeing her affirmation, he felt his heart swell in happiness, and he teased, "Why?"

Understanding what he was trying to do, she braced herself and held his waist with her tiny hands, and murmured softly, "Because I want to apologize."