CH | 120

I'm publishing 5 chapters now for you guys. 

You made me happy with your excitement!

Super long chapter lovelies. Have fun...

I want a good number of comments and votes. Or else I'd be really hurt...

...

Jwalin glared at the mobile screen in his hands while his jaw clenched so hard, and his forehead had deep lines on them, indicating how angry he was.

Eyeing him from the corner of their eyes, Ashok and his personal team of guards held their breaths and stayed calm, afraid of poking Jwalin in the wrong place, while waiting for his further orders.

The moment he saw the pictures of him and Brinda circulating on social media and had gone viral, he was utterly furious, and for a second he felt funny too.

Since he felt it was way too childish from Brinda's side.

And there was no doubt it was Brinda's doing because if not her, how could any passer-by have caught the exact moment she fell in his embrace and held his waist, ever so perfectly!

It means everything was planned!

The fall was planned too!

As the realization hit him, he felt extremely upset because when he turned back and realized that he liked such a woman in the past, he had only one word for him. Ridiculous!

Either he must be blinded by her charms or he must have gone insane!

Because that was the only thing he could think of eyeing her actions now!

And if she thought she could win him back by publicizing their private life, then she probably didn't know how wrong she was!

Because when did he, Jwalin Oberoi care about public opinion?

When it came to Jwalin Oberoi, he always did what he pleased and that would remain that way!

Because he is Jwalin Oberoi! It was as simple as that!

And the whole media wouldn't dare go against his words as they were utterly terrified of getting into his bad side.

But it seemed he had gone lenient these days as they suddenly had the audacity to post a picture of him without his permission.

With that, he turned to Ashok and ordered, "I want the details on who took the photo, who first posted it, and all the media channels involved in making it viral."

Hearing his words, Ashok gave a firm nod and mumbled quickly, "I'm already on it, Mr. Oberoi. I'll let you know before we step off the flight."

Jwalin gave a curt nod and stated, "Also suppress the news."

"I have already made a few phone calls before we hop into our flight, Mr. Oberoi. I think it would be under control as our PR team is also busy handling this." Ashok said calmly while suppressing the tension in his heart because he is aware of how angry Jwalin is as he knew how much he loves Pranavi and there is no way in hell Jwalin would want Pranavi to see those pictures.

Jwalin hummed and closed his eyes while he massaged his temples and began immersing in his work, as he knew he would probably have no time to take care of his work because he knew Pranavi would sure make a fuss of it.

Although he wasn't against her kicking up a fuss, he just didn't want her to jump to any conclusions like the last time, because if she did, then there was no doubt he would end up hurt knowing how little she trusted him.