CH | 42

Lovelies....

We crossed 5.2k reads and are close to 500 votes. So I'm super happy and giving around 4 or 5 chapters today.

I'm grateful to all my readers for showing such love for this book

Hope you will enjoy Jwalin x Pranasvi's journey as much as I do.

I put in a Telugu song which I'm listening to in repeat mode, no idea why. Probably as the song is so soothing. Give it a try and enjoy it with me. I looked for subtitles in English for you guys, but sadly, I didn't find any links to share. However, as I believe music has no language barriers, you can enjoy the tune and have fun.

...

Jwalin closed the files with a sigh and unbuttoned his suit while massaging his temples and running his fingers through his hair.

Placing his black suit jacket in his hands, he strode from his study and went to Pranavi's room.

Standing in front of her room, he pondered, "Should I go in or just go back?"

After struggling with himself, he decided with a sigh, "Let me check up on her once."

With that, he knocked and heard no sound from the room. Worried for her, he pushed the door with less force and marched in.

He glanced around the room and found she was not on her bed. "Where is she?" He muttered while his eyes darkened when he didn't see her resting.

"What are the sounds?" He exclaimed while blinking and noticed the balcony door open when the cool breeze hit him.

With a sigh, he threw his suit on the couch and rolled his sleeves to his elbow, unbuttoned the first three buttons of his black shirt, and ruffled his already messed-up hair.

He heard muffled lyrics, and curiosity got the best of him, and he slowly walked towards the door.

There stood his wife, in her dark olive green sweatshirt and jogger pants. Her front facing the dark clouded sky, feeling the freezing breeze on her pale skin made her feel alive.

The soothing music in her ears with the pleasant climate made her loosen up, and she was tapping her feet to the rhythm.

Her hips were moving on their own accord while the messy bun with a few strands left behind was flowing with the breeze.

With her eyes closed, she unknowingly sang the song loud as she was deeply immersed in the solace.

I saw the signs and I ignored it

Rose-colored glasses all distorted

Set fire to my purpose

And I let it burn

You got off on the hurtin'

When it wasn't yours, yeah

We'd always go into it blindly

I needed to lose you to find me

This dancing was killing me softly

I needed to hate you to love me, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, yeah

I needed to lose you to love me, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, love, yeah