CH | 71

You guys asked.... and here's the chapter.

...

With a screeching sound, the car took a halt in front of the hospital and Jwalin almost ran out of the car to the emergency ward as if he had become crazy, and he didn't even bother about maintaining his image.

If he was in any other situation, he would probably never do such a thing that disregards his dignity in public, but when it involved Pranavi, all his rationality vanished.

At that moment, he was anxious to see his wife, and there was no other thought that was running through his mind.

The moment his steps paused in front of the emergency ward, he was slightly panting and he looked disheveled, yet his looks were as handsome as ever.

It can be said that the heavens did take extra care when they created him! Because even if he was at his worst, he could still be so charming that people couldn't avert their eyes from him.

Eyeing Shreya and Aarushi, who sat on the bench with complicated expressions on their faces, he suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart.

Yet, he knew he must see his baby girl first. 

The rest can wait! 

It didn't matter what they are!

Generally, he was never the type to give in to others nor tolerate disrespect, but for Pranavi, he totally overlooked Shreya's previous words and called her in his usual cold face, "Shreya."

Hearing his voice, Shreya and Aarushi raised their eyes and they squinted with raised brows, but none of them uttered a single word.

Unable to waste any more time without knowing what was going on, he queried in his calm tone, even though his insides were getting anxious.

Because he wasn't the type to let any other emotion show on his face other than his coldness and anger.

And his gentle side was only for his baby girl to see!

So, with whoever he talked to, he would be the same unapproachable king.

"Where is Pranavi?"

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, Shreya and Aarushi stood up and eyed him coldly making him taken aback, but he didn't let them know.

After a minute, Aarushi muttered sternly, "She is receiving treatment in the emergency ward."

Hearing her words, Jwalin immediately strode to the ward but his steps halted when she heard Shreya's sharp tone, "We were not allowed to go in right now."

Listening to that, Jwalin narrowed his gaze, but still controlled his temper and asked quietly, "Why? What happened to her?"

"High fever, and stomach infection! The doctor was cleaning her stomach." Shreya mumbled without giving him another glance because she was so angry at him that she wanted to beat him, but she knew she couldn't afford the consequences! 

So, she was trying her best to not make things ugly with him.

But she was definitely not the type to let this matter go without any proper explanation.

Because when she saw Pranavi drenched in rain while she sat there in a daze, her heart ached for her. And seeing her broken state, she knew something serious must have happened.

Since it wasn't easy to make Pranavi so devastated as she had known her for more than ten years and they almost lived together all these years.

In fact, they both were more or less like a family. Anyhow, they both had terrible families, so in all these years they only had themselves as the closest people, and she would never bear to see Pranavi suffer, and vice versa.