CH | 70

Eyeing lifeless Pranavi, "I am getting the thermometer." Aarushi yelled and ran to the room concerned.

Shreya sat down beside her and gazed at her seriously, but there was hidden concern on her face. Her heart ached when she saw Pranavi in such a pitiful condition.

In the next minute, Aarushi walked back and put the thermometer on Pranavi and their eyes widened when they saw the temperature, "106 degrees."

"What the fuck?" Shreya yelled in shock when her eyes widened in fear.

"Shit." Aarushi jumped from the bed in panic and added, "Let's take her to the hospital!"

Without making any delay, they held Pranavi on both sides and dragged her into the car and Aarushi hopped into the driver's seat and sped up the car, while Shreya grabbed a wet towel and wiped Pranavi's face and hands, hoping her temperature would be reduced but of no use!

Soon, they ended up in a hospital and a stretcher was waiting for them at the entrance as they had already called the hospital emergency ward.

The nurses quickly put Pranavi on a stretcher and strolled her to the emergency ward and shut the doors, leaving Shreya and Aarushi in panic.

They kept walking to and fro but the doctor hadn't come out and the anxiety in the pits of their stomach was increasing with each passing minute.

...

On the other hand, Jwalin stepped out of the plane, followed by Ashok, and appeared exhausted as he hadn't taken a rest for even an hour, since he wanted to accompany Pranavi.

He quickly hopped into the car and massaged his temples and leaned onto the headrest, and realized his phone was still off.

He actually wasn't the type to turn his mobile off, but since it was confidential work and had a high safety risk, he couldn't help himself but follow the protocol.

When he grabbed his mobile and turned it on, his phone buzzed with numerous messages and the ones from Pranavi were almost more than twenty, and he was shocked would be an understatement.

Because she would hardly give him a message at least a couple of times a day, and here it was around twenty-five?

"What the fuck?" He cursed because his first instinct was what was wrong?

"Did anything happen to her, or did she simply miss me?" He pondered but he couldn't get to a conclusion.

"Where are you Jwalin?"

"Call me."

"Are you angry at me?"

"Are you safe?"

"Why can't I reach you?"

"Please call me, Jwalin."

"I'm sorry If I did something wrong, please call me Jwalin."

"I need you. Please call me."

.

.

.

He was baffled when he read the messages.

Although he wanted to immediately give her a call, he thought that surprising her would be better and remained calm while he scrolled through the rest of his emails.

He remembered she must be worried because he had left the city all of a sudden, but in fact, he himself didn't know until it was early that morning.

And by the time he was about to leave, she was sleeping adorably and he didn't have the heart to disturb her. So, he informed the butler and went away, knowing she would understand him.