CH | 43

The song doesn't resemble to chapter here.

Just added it as I love this song too.

Enjoy...

...

Jwalin was immersed in signing the documents that were placed on his mahogany table, with his legs crossed, his suit was lazily resting on the chair, his tie was left loose, and his neatly tousled hair was slightly messy making him appear so dazzling!

His deep gaze was scrutinizing the documents, and suddenly his phone rang, making his brows twitch. Glancing at the screen, he picked it up while his lips curled upwards ever so slightly.

"Jwalin." Kuldeep Singh, the president of Diamond Jewels, said in a friendly tone.

"Hey, Bro. What's up?" Jwalin asked while reading the contents and drumming his slender fingers on the table languidly.

"Nothing much. You're attending today's gathering, right?" Kuldeep queried in his usual calm tone.

Hearing about the event, it hit him, and he cursed, "Shit! I forgot about it."

Kuldeep chuckled hearing that, "That's why I called you. I know you dumbhead won't remember it."

"Hehe!! Very funny." Jwalin kept a poker face.

Kuldeep cleared his throat and added with slight enthusiasm, "Ujjwal and Rizwan are also coming to the event."

Jwalin nodded in understanding and mumbled, "Alright. Venue and Time?"

"07:00 PM, The Taj Hotels."

"Meet you all there, then. Bye!" With that, Jwalin hung up and rubbed his hand on his stubble.

He stretched his hands and twirled with his phone. "Pranavi should accompany me in this." He muttered under his breath, knowing his 'dearest father' wouldn't let it slide if he kept on dodging taking Pranavi out.

"But am I ready to take her with me?" He pondered while his lips were pressed into a thin line.

Gently stroking his stubble, he pinched his brows while he was deep in his thoughts when his inner voice roared, "What if she embarrassed you?"

He blinked in annoyance upon hearing that, when his inner voice mocked, "Is she even up to your standard?"

"She won't embarrass me!" He exclaimed while messing with his hair as a grunt escaped his lips, and he sighed, "She can do whatever she wants. Not a big deal! It's just a charity event."

Jwalin finally decided to give Pranavi a call and notify her about the event.

With that, he dialed her, but unfortunately, he heard, "The number you dialed is currently switched off."

"What the fu'k." He cussed, "Why can't I ever get you when I want to?" He pulled his silky hair in frustration.

With a huff, "Fine. Let me connect with Shreya." He thought and dialed her, but to his dismay, he got the same response.

...

Pranavi, Veer, and their teammates were going to Delhi in a hurry to discuss the details of their project with Seth Investment Firm and to meet their investors upon receiving the sudden notice.

Without having much time, they almost instantly hopped into a cab and booked their flight tickets for the earliest slot available.

A relaxed sigh escaped their lips upon seeing they could make it on time when they reached the airport without delay despite the nerve-racking traffic!