CH | 97

By the time Jwalin and Pranavi came out of the villa hand in hand, the guys already prepared according to Jwalin's plan and Jwalin was quite pleased to see the six speed boats waiting at the shore.

Pranavi had no idea and was staring at them with curiosity since never in her wildest dreams did she expect to have a race on the sea using speed boats.

However Jwalin did that because he wanted to make sure she had no time or energy to even think about the things she shouldn't, and knowing she was a fan of racing, and anyhow, he experienced it firsthand, he thought of this to cheer her up.

The warm sun was hitting their bodies while the shining sand was so clean and glittering that almost hurt their eyes. The sea blue water was crystal clear to the eye, and the waves in the sea were rising and falling with full force displaying its glory as the booming sound of flowing water suddenly became so pleasing to the ear.

The deep tides roll in, each one of them more powerful and aggressive than the last, while the beautiful hues of aquamarine have turned to the shade of golden yellow as they swirl the sand on the seaside.

Pranavi was mesmerized by such scenic beauty that her eyes didn't even dart downwards for once as she was lost in admiring the beauty of those ripples, as they appeared as if they were touching the cloudless sky from afar when they rose so high and her eyes crinkled in amazement.

She aimlessly walked forward with his hand in hers, interlocked tightly, and he followed with a slight smile dancing on his face.

Pranavi was dressed in a white sleeveless v-neck short frock, while her hair was left free, and she left her sandals aside as she wanted to feel the shining sand under her feet.

As she was nearing the sea, the heavy breeze welcomed her and her amber eyes were locked on the horizon as she felt the coldness while goosebumps rose on her hands.

The melodious sounds of rhythmic crashing, the saltiness in the air, and the peace the sea had in the next minute despite the disrupting waves made her feel so serene and she felt blessed to visit this.

As she was craving to have peace despite the troubling thoughts in her mind which were forcing her to the day when her family died and the heart-wrenching sadness engulfed her heart as it was the day she lost her family, but she was trying to not dwell on it as she had Jwalin with her now.

And when she was lost in her own world, Jwalin peeked at her from the corner of his eyes with complicated emotions in his eyes, pain being the most prominent because he really knew what day it was to her, and he was trying his best to make her happy.

But deep inside his heart, he knew it wasn't so easy for her to act nonchalantly as if nothing happened because it was the trauma and grief she was carrying in her heart and the weight of it was lying on her shoulders from all these years.

He stood there for a while, taking in every subtle expression that displayed on her face, the way her long eyelashes curled when she blinked furiously, the way she bit her lips in a daze, the way her eyes gleamed, not with happiness, but with the despair, and that's when he knew she was about to lose it.

Without making any delay, he jumped into the water and threw the sea blue water onto her face trying to distract her and when the cool water hit her face as if rain suddenly poured on her, she was jolted away from her thoughts.

And when she realized what happened, a slight smile broke out on her face and she gulped the threatening tears down her throat and jumped into the water.

With a sly smile dancing on her face, she bent down and held as much water as she could in both of her hands and tossed them onto Jwalin.

He gave a wink at her as she missed the target and she began chasing him in the water, while a battle with water involuntarily began between them, and eventually they both were drenched while waves of laughter echoed on the shore as they collided with each other and he suddenly held her waist and buried her head in his embrace, letting his troublesome heart calm down a bit as he took a whiff of her cologne which soothes his heart.