CH | 74

"Jwalin," Pranavi called him softly when he hummed as his eyes stared at her pale face, and she murmured, "Take me home."

Hearing her say 'home' so nonchalantly made his inside swell because it proved to him that she treated JN Residence as her home.

Well, that was a good thing for him. Wasn't it?

Although he was tempted to take her from the hospital, he knew she should be under observation and decided to not give in to her request when a pout settled on her beautiful face.

Seeing her pout, he moved closer to her and pinched her cheek softly, making her whine, but she felt giddy all over as she felt his warmth again.

She was actually afraid that she would never be with Jwalin again, but after hearing his words and eyeing his actions, she realized that believing him was the best decision she had taken.

Because he is her man, her husband, and if she didn't trust him enough and didn't understand him, then who else will?

Fortunately, she was not so foolish to blindly believe in the damn video, or else she had almost let the old man win over them.

That shrewd old man!

Pranavi had cursed the old man a thousand times for making her go through all of that from yesterday and she understood to never underestimate the old man!

Because this time the lesson she had learned was pretty impactful and she wouldn't be the same naive girl when it came to Jwalin.

Eyeing her cheeky smile while she was lying on the hospital bed, he didn't know whether to scold her for her stupidity or dote on her for being ill.

But he wanted to know what exactly happened that she ended up in a hospital and queried her with raised brows, "What did you do to end up like this?"

Hearing his question, she gulped because she was sure he would be fierce to her if he got to know all the foolish things she had done yesterday night and didn't dare to say anything.

With that, she decided to divert his thoughts and an idea struck her mind.

"Hubby, I am hungry. Will you feed me?" Pranavi asked as she gave a wink at him and bit her lower lip innocently while a crafty smile was dancing on her face as she remembered he liked when she called him hubby the other day.

And she boldly wanted to try her luck with that and decided to be coy with him, hoping he would indulge her more!

Hearing her soft tone and the way her eyelashes fluttered while her pale face had a faint blush seeping from the inside, he felt so hot all of a sudden.

Moreover, the way she sensually called him hubby made his knees weak and when he eyed her licking her lips, his mouth suddenly went dry and his throat bobbed as his little friend was beginning to get turned on by his wife's tactics.

But knowing she was ill, he could only suppress the desire that was brewing in him and clenched his fists while his gaze had turned dark, while the misty fog of lust clouded them.

Helplessly, he rubbed her head and taunted, "You got the guts to seduce me when you're like this, huh?"

When he exposed her trick, her cheeks turned crimson, and she bent her eyes down as she felt shy all of a sudden and when she sniffed his unique fragrance, she suddenly wanted to bite him.

As the thought struck her, she lazily held his collar and pulled him towards her and her mouth latched onto his throat and gave a gentle bite when he groaned.