CH | 130

Lovelies,

Oberoi's Ardhangini crossed 50k reads and is at 3.5k votes... YAY...

It's only because of the love you're showering on Jwalin x Pranavi... 

I'm extremely grateful and blessed for this...

Hopefully, we'll cross even more milestones real soon...

I just wrapped up writing lovelies... 

In this chapter, I tried a little different which you'll see while reading... Enjoy the chapter and let me know your thoughts... they are my motivation!!!

...

"She deceived you. She deceived us all Jwalin. How can you let her stay as your wife?" Ranveer's wrathful words reverberated in both Jwalin and Pranavi's ears making them stunned.

For a while, it felt like everything around them stopped while they stared at the old man with piercing yet confused gazes.

Seeing them, Ranveer sneered, "Tell me Jwalin, are you so blinded by her that you could even tolerate her lying and betrayal?" 

Just then, Yugandhar SuryaVanshi strode into the mansion as Ranveer already let his security know that Yugandhar was visiting him.

Although he should visit Ranveer in the afternoon, he thought he'd just wrap up things quickly in Mumbai and leave for Jaipur as he heard his wife finally came back from the United States. 

When he confirmed that Dharani SuryaVanshi was back at their house, he thought he'd leave everything and go to her. 

But he wanted to meet Ranveer Oberoi as he understood the Oberoi elders weren't treating Pranavi well. Even though he wasn't sure who she was to him yet, he didn't want her to suffer.

Knowing how Ranveer Oberoi is as his father was very close to the Oberoi's, there was no way he could relax without seeing things with his own eyes.

However, upon listening to Ranveer's words from afar and seeing Jwalin and Pranavi there, he decided to stay there and listen as they couldn't see his presence from where he stood. 

Although eavesdropping isn't his thing considering his royal bloodline, he thought it'd be better for him to not interrupt whatever was happening.

Ranveer's every word pierced through Pranavi's heart while she eyed the old man in disbelief and Jwalin didn't speak a word. However, the expression on Jwalin's face is becoming more terrible with each passing second.

His deep black eyes turned so frosty that chilled Pranavi and probably the old man felt them too as he paused. Glancing at Jwalin cautiously, Ranveer added with so much hate in his tone, "What medicine is she feeding you Jwalin? Why did the grandson I raised by myself was so whipped to a woman like her?"

"One more word against her from you. I will forget the fact that you're my grandfather." Jwalin stated the coldness in his tone made Ranveer tremble as Jwalin now looked dangerous, but can he give in? No!!

"What will you do to me, huh? Do you think I became so weak that my grandson can now scare me? Hehe, impossible. I'm Ranveer Oberoi." Ranveer declared, arrogance dancing from his tone while Pranavi didn't know how to even react for a second.

Jwalin on the other hand, looked aloof while the aura around him turned so menacing. With his clenched jaw and fists, the sharpness in his gaze made Ranveer shudder.

After what felt like an eternity while all three of them were staring at each other with mixed emotions, Jwalin opened his mouth, his tone crisp while there were no remnants of warmth in him, "Let me ask you a question, grandfather. Why are you so against my wife? What did she do to upset you?"