CH | 64

Shreya opened the door and marched into her house with a sullen look on her face and threw her belongings onto the sofa without a care in the world.

She stood in front of the washbasin and splashed cold water onto her face repeatedly and eyed her reflection in the mirror while a sneer escaped her lips, but her eyes showed the hidden pain.

She bit her lips and inhaled a chunk of air to stop reminiscing the unhappy memories and strode to the refrigerator.

Eyeing the Budweiser, she grabbed it and downed a few sips from the bottle since all the vodka had drained out of her system and she desperately needed something to divert her attention to not dwell in her pain.

Lazily she walked onto the balcony and stared at the bright moon, while the chilly wind welcomed her, and she leaned onto the swinging chair with a heavy heart and closed her eyes while gulping the alcohol.

Soon, she had finished the full bottle, but still, her heart was nowhere near calm since Abhishek's presence had disturbed her immensely, forcing her to remember all the hurtful things, and having ended up in a police station because of Abhishek's girlfriend wasn't helping her either.

She shook her head to not relieve the things that were unnecessary and leaned onto the handrails weakly while drifting off to the slumber.

...

JN Residence

Jwalin lifted Pranavi as she was barely awake in his arms and took her to their room when she was sprouting nonsense repeatedly, "Jwalin, don't be mad!"

"I like you so much Jwalin."

"Give me a kiss, Jwalin."

"Hug me tightly."

"Hubby, I want you!"

Hearing her gibberish, he was getting a headache as he didn't know whether he should laugh or cry at her antics. Nonetheless, he felt she was cute and his heart swelled in happiness when she called him 'hubby' as it was the first time she had called him so intimately.

Pranavi rubbing off his body wasn't helping him either as heat pooled in his stomach and his 'little friend' was standing tall, waiting for her attention.

Seeing this, he sighed but the desire to hear her call him hubby soared and he muttered in her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you, baby girl?"

Pranavi almost immediately nodded as she felt her body on fire and his onyx pools turned dark with desire swirling in them.

"Call me hubby then." He mumbled while his tongue sensually licked her earlobe and gave a gentle bite, eliciting a moan from her.

"Tsk, tsk. I didn't know my baby girl was so horny!" Jwalin commented when her cheeks turned red. Her ears had a faint pink spread on them and his lips curved upwards, while he was anticipating hearing her sweet yet intoxicating voice.

Although she was embarrassed, it turned her on even more when she saw the smirk on his face and she slowly called him while raising her head slightly to see his lust-filled pools, "hubby."

"Hm." He hummed while he made her sit on the bed and added, "Be good. Let me treat your wounds first."

With that, he eyed her delicate face and understood except for a few bruises, there wasn't any heavy damage and a sigh escaped his lips, but still, the anger that his woman was beaten wasn't reduced to the slightest.

Because only he was allowed to bully her, but even he would never bear to raise his hand on her, let alone strike her! Yet, a random woman hit his woman's face and that thought itself made his blood boil.